*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Don't think I will be testing this month. My hormones haven't settled from MMC and although body geared up for ovulation don't think it did :( . Will wait for AF then start testing opks again and then have a testing date. Good luck to everyone else xx <3

Don't think I will be testing this month. My hormones haven't settled from MMC and although body geared up for ovulation don't think it did :( . Will wait for AF then start testing opks again and then have a testing date. Good luck to everyone else xx <3
Oh i am sorry Jac :(
Keep DTD, you just never know - its true when they say you are most fertile after a MC. Praying you get your rainbow very soon <3 xx

Oh i am sorry Jac :(
Keep DTD, you just never know - its true when they say you are most fertile after a MC. Praying you get your rainbow very soon <3 xx
Awww thanks Char. I have never bbt but tried it last week or so but had the dip around ewcm but never had the surge. Now cm very much the way it is after ovulation. I really hope though this is your lucky month. Will keep an eye out for all still to test and keep FX :2ww: :clover: xx

Thanks all, the internet ones were pink dye, but they're those little strips that you can get loads of for a few £, similar to the ovulation strips. The faint line was on a FRER yesterday but I have no more, so I'll have to see if anywhere local sells them. I know the faint line yesterday is a good sign, but these internet cheapies really do throw you don't they!
They are hateful. I got some from online and they showed 3 positive tests then a load of negatives. You have a good line on the frer so that is good!! My frer was negative. Good luck!! X

Thanks all, the internet ones were pink dye, but they're those little strips that you can get loads of for a few £, similar to the ovulation strips. The faint line was on a FRER yesterday but I have no more, so I'll have to see if anywhere local sells them. I know the faint line yesterday is a good sign, but these internet cheapies really do throw you don't they!

Hi @Jetina i just wanted to drop a comment saying that i would only use frer or clearblue weeks indicator (but with that second one hold off a bit).. frer is the most sensitive on the market. i would also wait 2 days inbetween testing and i know thats hard but it is honestly for the best.

Thanks for the advice ladies. I couldn't get FRER locally, but I got some Clear Blue early detection tests, and well, the line is clear as day. I know blue dye tests are notorious for evaps, but this came up within the 3 minutes and is a definite blue. Even hubby can see this one, some tears of joy and hugging were had!

test2.jpg

Thanks for the advice ladies. I couldn't get FRER locally, but I got some Clear Blue early detection tests, and well, the line is clear as day. I know blue dye tests are notorious for evaps, but this came up within the 3 minutes and is a definite blue. Even hubby can see this one, some tears of joy and hugging were had!

View attachment 87777

Congratulations fantastic line no doubt about it :bfp:

View attachment 87777
Congratulations! How many DPO are you? X

Awww thanks Char. I have never bbt but tried it last week or so but had the dip around ewcm but never had the surge. Now cm very much the way it is after ovulation. I really hope though this is your lucky month. Will keep an eye out for all still to test and keep FX :2ww: :clover: xx

@Jac2019 hi jac you always seemed to support me thru my last pregnancy and put nice things on the forum. just wanted to say the best of best luck!! i caught and tbh if i can catch anyone can (serious!) my fertility clinic told me to get straight back on it as your body 'tries harder' next time and can produce a better egg, because i am and always will be paranoid my egss are rubbish this was cause enough for me to try straight away

@Jac2019 hi jac you always seemed to support me thru my last pregnancy and put nice things on the forum. just wanted to say the best of best luck!! i caught and tbh if i can catch anyone can (serious!) my fertility clinic told me to get straight back on it as your body 'tries harder' next time and can produce a better egg, because i am and always will be paranoid my egss are rubbish this was cause enough for me to try straight away
Hi Soffphie, what a lovely message thank you. I was gutted seeing you so brokenhearted and hoped the day you came back on you had a bfp for us. Then 2 weeks after you I had MMC was similar with scans and dates. I passed baby naturally so thinking that left my hcg in my body longer than if got D&C. We only DTD twice around when got EWCM but now cm very much how it is after when ovulated and don't think this month I ovulated with no symptoms. So happy for you though and I know it is so stressful but I wish you the most healthiest 9months and will love seeing your updates. Xx :friends: <3

Picked the wrong time to have a few days off of ‘TTC talk’ but wow!! So much going on, congratulations on the BFP’s!!! :pink:

View attachment 87777
Congratulations.

September is turning out to be a good month. Baby dust to everyone else waiting to test xx

I’m out :sad: bright red AF this afternoon, really thought this was my month. Never getting spotting in between periods. To top it off she’s not even due till Friday. Feel like I could cry. Good luck to everyone who’s still in x

I’m out :sad: bright red AF this afternoon, really thought this was my month. Never getting spotting in between periods. To top it off she’s not even due till Friday. Feel like I could cry. Good luck to everyone who’s still in x

So sorry AF showed :sad:

So sorry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back