*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

I just posted in the Am I Pregnant section ladies, would love to see what you all think! I'm such a mixed bag of emotions right now, hubby is away at a friends till late tonight, but both me and my mother-in-law could see it.

Omg amazing I just commented on it.. I def see that line..

Hi Ladies. I didnt plan to post on here but i have my second BFP. I do hope baby no2 is ok!!
After my MMC i did not expect to catch again, and especially not so quickly since it took us 19 months ttc before i even got pregnant with the first one.!

Its a very welcome miracle. Im just Hoping, Praying & Wishing This Is It!!! x

IMG_20190915_071204069.jpg

@Jetina - I see your lines. Massive congrats. Another one to add to the bfp list yayyyy. :love:

@soffphie - it is so lovely to hear from you. And I am absolutely over the moon that you have caught again. What a beautiful line. Massive congratulations.
I hope you have been keeping well my lovely <3 xx

@Jetina - I see your lines. Massive congrats. Another one to add to the bfp list yayyyy. :love:

@soffphie - it is so lovely to hear from you. And I am absolutely over the moon that you have caught again. What a beautiful line. Massive congratulations.
I hope you have been keeping well my lovely <3 xx

im ok honest, feel such a relief just pure relief today. was so so scared i would never get pregnant again. I just hope this is it!! just gotta be!

hope you get your results etc sorted soon-

Hi Ladies. I didnt plan to post on here but i have my second BFP. I do hope baby no2 is ok!!
After my MMC i did not expect to catch again, and especially not so quickly since it took us 19 months ttc before i even got pregnant with the first one.!

View attachment 87767

Lovely news another :bfp: Congratulations

Thread crashing to send you my best wishes, Sophie!!! I got pregnant immediately following a miscarriage and that baby is trying to eat my computer right now as I type :)

im ok honest, feel such a relief just pure relief today. was so so scared i would never get pregnant again. I just hope this is it!! just gotta be!

hope you get your results etc sorted soon-
So glad you have come back with good news. I often thought about you and was hoping you got through the rough stage in your life.
I really hope this is your rainbow baby <3
Can I add you to front page xx

@soffphie my heart could literally explode, I am so happy for you, all of the baby dust in the world for you, I hope this is your sticky rainbow xx

View attachment 87767

Ahhh @soffphie I am so so happy for you!!! I was heart broken when I read your most in march mamas.

I have everything crossed for you that this is your little rainbow baby. Xxx

Congrats ladies on all of your positives!! Woo hoo!

I do have a question about cm. Right now I have stretchy (can stretch it at least an inch), whitish color cm. Is that what it should be after ovulating quite a few days ago? I see so much about what it is before but not sure what it’s supposed to be after. I’d post a pic but didn't know if that’s tmi!

Congrats ladies on all of your positives!! Woo hoo!

I do have a question about cm. Right now I have stretchy (can stretch it at least an inch), whitish color cm. Is that what it should be after ovulating quite a few days ago? I see so much about what it is before but not sure what it’s supposed to be after. I’d post a pic but didn't know if that’s tmi!

Hi sorry not 100% sure where you are in cycle. Before O anything stretchy a good sign. I never got EWCM tho.. only when pregnant and in the 2ww!! (With both now as well) strange lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back