*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

I’m out :sad: bright red AF this afternoon, really thought this was my month. Never getting spotting in between periods. To top it off she’s not even due till Friday. Feel like I could cry. Good luck to everyone who’s still in x
Ahh so sorry! She’s so horrible :-(

I am becoming obsessed and testing super early. I feel like I see something. Fingers crossed. I’ll check again in a few days..

28DCCAEA-13A4-4AC9-B656-9A1410DB5D77.jpeg 94C078A3-AAFC-46E9-AB23-1706560FCCE7.jpeg

I see it :)

My temp jumped form 36.06 to 36.20 this morning so I'm taking it I ovulated yesterday. We dtd Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and yesterday.
If we don't catch this egg then I have no idea what else to try.

Must be a river of sperm in my uterus :rotfl:

I see it :)

My temp jumped form 36.06 to 36.20 this morning so I'm taking it I ovulated yesterday. We dtd Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and yesterday.
If we don't catch this egg then I have no idea what else to try.

Must be a river of sperm in my uterus :rotfl:
:rotfl: good luck hun.
You should start an October thread if you’re not going to make September xx

Hi ladies Hope we are all well :)

I’m 11dpo today, do you think it’s too early to test? I have no symptoms but you know what it’s like lol I’ve hot an appointment with gyny tomorrow for periods problems had 3 last month ( the Third one I’m not counting as a true period as was 90% old blood) plus paidful ache on right side of pelvis had it for months now . I did opks which worked out I ovulated on the 6th September plus had so much ewcm on the 4th so some postive factors there! I’m just not sure with my problems it’s anything’s gonna stick!?

I’m 11dpo today, do you think it’s too early to test? I have no symptoms but you know what it’s like lol I’ve hot an appointment with gyny tomorrow for periods problems had 3 last month ( the Third one I’m not counting as a true period as was 90% old blood) plus paidful ache on right side of pelvis had it for months now . I did opks which worked out I ovulated on the 6th September plus had so much ewcm on the 4th so some postive factors there! I’m just not sure with my problems it’s anything’s gonna stick!?
How long is your LP some get their bfp when pregnant at 9/10/11dpo so if anxious no harm in trying. When is af due? Good luck. To be honest the months I fell pregnant was when didn't really have any symptoms xx

:rotfl: good luck hun.
You should start an October thread if you’re not going to make September xx

I will start one later tonight if that's OK with everyone else. I always test early anyway so I'll be testing next Wednesday haha I'm a POAS addict

Im watching you keenly to see if stretchy cm really is a Sign of Preg :)
I looked back last time i was pregnant and that was only time I ever got it before af so def would be 1 of my symptoms now x

I wouldn't say 11dpo is too early to test? It depends though on how long your LP is and when your AF is due and also depending on when you implanted (if pregnant) xx

I will start one later tonight if that's OK with everyone else. I always test early anyway so I'll be testing next Wednesday haha I'm a POAS addict
haha you are nuts, i don't have the guts to ever test i just wait for AF to arrive. It's like i have a fear of pregnancy tests haha xx

How long is your LP some get their bfp when pregnant at 9/10/11dpo so if anxious no harm in trying. When is af due? Good luck. To be honest the months I fell pregnant was when didn't really have any symptoms xx
Absolutely this! I got my faint positive at 10dpo, but my luteal phase is about 11-12 days with a 28 day cycle. I never had any symptoms and didn't even feel like AF was coming. My boobs were sore earlier than normal, but then went almost back to normal a couple of days before my BFP, had none of my usual mood swings etc. It's only now I've had my BFP that I'm suddenly having symptoms (nausea, bloating, smell aversions).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back