*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Hi ladies Hope we are all well :)

I’m 11dpo today, do you think it’s too early to test? I have no symptoms but you know what it’s like lol I’ve hot an appointment with gyny tomorrow for periods problems had 3 last month ( the Third one I’m not counting as a true period as was 90% old blood) plus paidful ache on right side of pelvis had it for months now . I did opks which worked out I ovulated on the 6th September plus had so much ewcm on the 4th so some postive factors there! I’m just not sure with my problems it’s anything’s gonna stick!?
Yeah I’d test now! Then again every other day until AF. Fingers crossed for you!!

Hello ladies, can I ask a quick question? I thought I was pregnant the days leading to my period but since I didn't have a pregnancy test I took a OPK and it came back almost positive. Reading online it made me think that I could indeed be pregnant.
Fast forwards for a few days, I got my period officially the 15th of september, and yesterday just for the heck of it I took another OPK and it came back strongly positive.

Now I know I am not pregnant (TMI I am bleeding like a normal AF with clots and all of that) so could it be that I am ovulating at the moment?
I know it sounds kind of weird, but I don't know what to make of it!
P.s. my period arrived a week late, this month has been kind of weird for me AF wise.

You get a LH surge when you are due your period hun so it is probably just that. You won't be ovulating now while you are on your period. xx

Hello ladies, can I ask a quick question? I thought I was pregnant the days leading to my period but since I didn't have a pregnancy test I took a OPK and it came back almost positive. Reading online it made me think that I could indeed be pregnant.
Fast forwards for a few days, I got my period officially the 15th of september, and yesterday just for the heck of it I took another OPK and it came back strongly positive.

Now I know I am not pregnant (TMI I am bleeding like a normal AF with clots and all of that) so could it be that I am ovulating at the moment?
I know it sounds kind of weird, but I don't know what to make of it!
P.s. my period arrived a week late, this month has been kind of weird for me AF wise.
You can get a high surge when your are on your period so don’t think it’d be ovulation. Xx

Ooo this is Interesting, I think I might buy a couple of frer’s then and just see later or maybe do it first thing in the morning?
Tbh my periods are all over the place but my flo app says I’m due on potentially Sunday..

How long is your LP some get their bfp when pregnant at 9/10/11dpo so if anxious no harm in trying. When is af due? Good luck. To be honest the months I fell pregnant was when didn't really have any symptoms xx
is is

Aah ok this explains it all! Thank you ladies :)

Ooo this is Interesting, I think I might buy a couple of frer’s then and just see later or maybe do it first thing in the morning?
Tbh my periods are all over the place but my flo app says I’m due on potentially Sunday..

is is
Try first thing in the morning. Our bodies work in mysterious ways, I’m on CD 78, had nothing but negative tests and no AF yet! Good luck let us know how it goes in the morning!

Try first thing in the morning. Our bodies work in mysterious ways, I’m on CD 78, had nothing but negative tests and no AF yet! Good luck let us know how it goes in the morning!
I will do love thanks, ( I just know I’ll cave and test when I get home from work though!) I’ll let yous know either way x

Another Facebook announcement today. *sigh*
Don’t.. my best friend told me she’s pregnant with her second yesterday. I started trying a few weeks after she had baby number 1 now she’s having number 2 and I’m still in the same position I was this time last year arrghghhhhhhhhhh. And I swear everyone loves the question... ahh when are you going to have babies?! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back