*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Sorry you got another BFN @liz85 - you still aren’t out yet. :dust: xx
Thanks it’s hard to stay positive sometimes isn’t it . Had no spotting this month which I suppose is positive in someways. Good luck for this month Iv my fingers crossed for you xx

Had my doctors appointment today! She was so nice thank goodness and I’ve been referred for more tests. Sounds like I’m going to be a pin cushion for the next month! Good job I don’t mind blood tests haha.

I’ve got the 21 day one next Friday (on cd28 of 35) and then she said one every week after that to see what my hormones are doing. Interesting.

BFN this morning and AF arrived just now! I am out for this month but it's alright, i am going to start planning the month ahead :D:) good luck ladies, I am going to jump in to this thread every now and then! Good luck <3<3

Had my doctors appointment today! She was so nice thank goodness and I’ve been referred for more tests. Sounds like I’m going to be a pin cushion for the next month! Good job I don’t mind blood tests haha.

I’ve got the 21 day one next Friday (on cd28 of 35) and then she said one every week after that to see what my hormones are doing. Interesting.
@SockVortex make sure you have your day 21's, exactly 7 days after you ovulated otherwise it wont be an accurate and can give you the wrong information.
Good luck xx

BFN this morning and AF arrived just now! I am out for this month but it's alright, i am going to start planning the month ahead :D:) good luck ladies, I am going to jump in to this thread every now and then! Good luck <3<3
Sorry AF arrived for you hun.
Good luck for your next cycle x

I am starting to have ewcm so hoping I will ovulate in next few days if going by normal month though unsure if will or not as never tested with opks. I will test on 28th September and hope for the best xx :pray: <3

I am starting to have ewcm so hoping I will ovulate in next few days if going by normal month though unsure if will or not as never tested with opks. I will test on 28th September and hope for the best xx :pray: <3
I have added you to the front page @Jac2019 - good luck hun, i hope this month is a lucky one for you xx

Sorry to hear this. Good luck for next cycle xx

Sorry Af came.. xo

@SockVortex make sure you have your day 21's, exactly 7 days after you ovulated otherwise it wont be an accurate and can give you the wrong information.
Good luck xx

Unfortunately I have no way of knowing when I ovulate. :/ I felt some pain this afternoon which I suspect was it but I’m not 100% sure.

Unfortunately I have no way of knowing when I ovulate. :/ I felt some pain this afternoon which I suspect was it but I’m not 100% sure.
Go into your appointment knowing you might need to go back for repeats then hun. When I went for my day 21’s 1st time around my results come back to say I wasn’t ovulating. Obviously I was panicking like crazy and it turns out I went like 9 days after ovulation instead of 7 so it came back inaccurate results. Hopefully you don’t have to go back for a 2nd attempt but just giving you the heads up just incase xx

Go into your appointment knowing you might need to go back for repeats then hun. When I went for my day 21’s 1st time around my results come back to say I wasn’t ovulating. Obviously I was panicking like crazy and it turns out I went like 9 days after ovulation instead of 7 so it came back inaccurate results. Hopefully you don’t have to go back for a 2nd attempt but just giving you the heads up just incase xx

Ok, thanks for letting me know :) Hopefully it’ll be ok!

@chattychar1990 have you got your OH’s SA back yet or a consultant appt?
@Sjf0709 - I have been waiting for an appointment to come through the post and nothing so I called my consultants secretary, (who was a miserable rude bitch) explained to her that we are waiting for results and she come back with ‘well when is your follow up appointment’...... obviously got my back up and told her I haven’t got one and have been expecting it through the post for the last 3 weeks. That made her even more rude and she booked us in over the phone for the 8th October. So I gotta wait even longer. It’s killing me :(
I was really positive about the NHS since our first ever appointment with our doctor but now I just feel let down and just another number.
My mum seems to think we could go to our doctors and they will have our results rather than wait until the 8th? X
I hope you are well lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back