*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Ladies I am reading a book that has been recommended called ‘it started with the egg’

May be a good read to some to help on this journey x.

Fingers crossed then I still have hope wait for fmu tomorrow or Friday. Even if you have lots of cheapies hold for few hours tonight and test alot women get a darker line at night xx <3
Awe thanks yes I’ll wait for a few days. Sucks getting quite a good positive to then get a negative lol ttc is hateful lol x

Awe thanks yes I’ll wait for a few days. Sucks getting quite a good positive to then get a negative lol ttc is hateful lol x

I agree wait a couple of days even though I know is easier to say it :( good luck

Hey everyone. I’m wishing you all luck in your journey and hope you all get a positive soon.

Just wanted to pass this information down. I was just catching up with a friend today. She has been struggling with fertility and multiple miscarriages for the past 3 years. She was telling me a tip that she tried and got pregnant first time. She was told by a couple she knows to try this as it worked for them. She used coconut oil as a lubricant. She’s very much natural and won’t use the concieve or preseed lubes. She used it one night when her husband was back from being away that week. Kind of surprised him. She did a lot of reading and there’s not much info regarding this online but coconut oil is very good for all purposes and has antifungal and antiseptic properties. She’s convinced this is what helped her get pregnant. I’m not sure if this is something anyone would like to try but I found it really interesting. Xx

Hey everyone. I’m wishing you all luck in your journey and hope you all get a positive soon.

Just wanted to pass this information down. I was just catching up with a friend today. She has been struggling with fertility and multiple miscarriages for the past 3 years. She was telling me a tip that she tried and got pregnant first time. She was told by a couple she knows to try this as it worked for them. She used coconut oil as a lubricant. She’s very much natural and won’t use the concieve or preseed lubes. She used it one night when her husband was back from being away that week. Kind of surprised him. She did a lot of reading and there’s not much info regarding this online but coconut oil is very good for all purposes and has antifungal and antiseptic properties. She’s convinced this is what helped her get pregnant. I’m not sure if this is something anyone would like to try but I found it really interesting. Xx
Interesting! I will try it next month for sure :dance: thank you so much for sharing<3

This is interesting but how would you use it (i know that sounds stupid) Its not like its a liquid form like pre-seed so how would this be inserted inside? x

This is interesting but how would you use it (i know that sounds stupid) Its not like its a liquid form like pre-seed so how would this be inserted inside? x

Haha I can just picture getting a handful of it and just slapping it on

It becomes quite liquid when it warms up I believe. I didn’t get that much in to detail with her as she is quite shy. I’m amazed she came out with what she did. I’m guessing you work it between your hands to warm up then just apply to the area lol x

Do any of you spot after dtd? I had a positive opk so we dtd this morning and I had some slight spotting for about 2 hours after. I was googling and it said something about ovulation spotting but I don’t usually have that.

Do any of you spot after dtd? I had a positive opk so we dtd this morning and I had some slight spotting for about 2 hours after. I was googling and it said something about ovulation spotting but I don’t usually have that.
I don’t normally but the month I conceived I had slight brown on cycle day 16. I’d never thought I’d ovulate that late and I got pregnant. So keep going lol xxx

I don’t normally but the month I conceived I had slight brown on cycle day 16. I’d never thought I’d ovulate that late and I got pregnant. So keep going lol xxx

I asked my sister and she said she was pretty sure I mentioned the same thing happening the last time I conceived so I guess we will see!

BFN this am :( blahhhh think I’m def out. I’ll wait for af . Good luck to everyone yet to test!! Fingers crossed for you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back