***** September 2019 mothers *******

Those if you that are having early scans, how much are they costing you? I am hoping I might be able to get one on the nhs due to previous history but if not I am going to look to book one privately, never had one before but need the reassurance this time round xx

Those if you that are having early scans, how much are they costing you? I am hoping I might be able to get one on the nhs due to previous history but if not I am going to look to book one privately, never had one before but need the reassurance this time round xx

I haven’t paid for my early scan. My midwife rang me last week explaining she likes to call before she meets us.. she said she wanted to send me because waiting until12 weeks is far too long for anyone to wait. She has been brilliant! My scan is tomorrow I can’t wait! I dont have my appointment with her until Thursday.. mine is 1st baby, I’ve had no complications so far so I don’t see why anyone else can’t have one too :) xx

Mine was £79. Pricey and I've gone back and forth but decided I couldn't wait another 6 weeks lol x

So.. I’ve been for my scan today.. they said I am 8-9 weeks I didn’t expect to be that far on! No wonder I’ve been feeling so rotten. Looks like it’s going to be an August baby! X

So.. I’ve been for my scan today.. they said I am 8-9 weeks I didn’t expect to be that far on! No wonder I’ve been feeling so rotten. Looks like it’s going to be an August baby! X
Oh wow! Bet that's was a surprise! How was the scan? I'm so impatient now I'm counting the days til mine.. 13 to go haha x

Oh wow! Bet that's was a surprise! How was the scan? I'm so impatient now I'm counting the days til mine.. 13 to go haha x

Yeah a very good surprise! It was absolutely fine, seen the little heartbeat.. getting booked in for my 12 week scan after I see midwife on Thursday and they will give me a definite date. X

That's such lovely news for both of you! I need help, I'm going insane with the waiting game. How do you all do it! I keep wanting to tell my mam and my best friend but we agreed we wouldn't until 12 weeks which I know is the most sensible thing because anything can happen before then. It's killing me haha! X

I think you can tell your Mum, because even if something did go wrong you would want her to know anyway? I told my Mum yesterday after the early scan, my NHS one isn’t until I’m 13 weeks, that’s too long to keep it a secret! Haha x

Only 10 more days to see if I have a baby or another empty sac

I’ve booked an early scan for 4th feb I’ll be almost 9 weeks. It was £34 on wowcher. I had been debating getting one and for that price thought why not.
We want to tell a few people, I’m a Bridesmaid in Feb so want to tell the bride why I’m not drinking! But wanted to wait until we had a scan.
How is everyone feeling? My boobs are so tender I don’t remember them being like this last time!!

I paid 79£ for my private scan yesterday. I thought it was a lot of money and I was so anxious I didn’t think it would make me feel much better.
I had my scan measuring 9 weeks and I felt like someone took a big weight off my shoulders !
It’s a lot of money but was worth every penny !!!

I think you can tell your Mum, because even if something did go wrong you would want her to know anyway? I told my Mum yesterday after the early scan, my NHS one isn’t until I’m 13 weeks, that’s too long to keep it a secret! Haha x
Yes, we've decided to tell parents only after the scan. Just keeping fingers crossed it's all ok in there. I don't want to seem like I'm bragging but I've had no sickness and only a couple of queasy days.. which worries me! X

Yes, we've decided to tell parents only after the scan. Just keeping fingers crossed it's all ok in there. I don't want to seem like I'm bragging but I've had no sickness and only a couple of queasy days.. which worries me! X

Some people do escape the sickness part, so I wouldn't worry about that, enjoy it! x

Hey ladies hope you are all well?
Got my booking in and 12 week scan appointments today :D
Booking in is on 29th jan and scan is on 12th feb
The next few weeks are seriously going to drag now lol
Xx

I've got my booking app on the 23rd. Then an early scan on 27th! My hubby told me off today, I've been just thinking negative thoughts and expecting the worst. He told me I need to stop worrying and try to be positive! So I'm going to try my hardest. Boobs are tender especially trying to sleep! Other than that and being tired.. I feel pretty good! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back