***** September 2019 mothers *******

Im 6 weeks today.. yay! Ive survived 2 weeks.
I'm also 6 weeks today! Not having many symptoms at all now, apart from being tired and boobs being a bit uncomfortable.. it makes me worry, can't believe I have to wait another 6 weeks for a scan to find out if everything is ok :( x

It gets better around week 10 I’ve read, when the placenta starts working, should alleviate symptoms! X

I was exhausted yesterday. Could not keep my eyes open and my body felt exhausted. I also felt queasy all day and had to eat continuously to. Make myself feel better. When eating my food last night every mouthful I felt that it might make me sick. I wasn't sick though. Today I feel OK!

I put my youngest in childcare this afternoon and I went to bed and had a much needed 3 hour sleep and feel so much better for it!

Ive found the more tired I feel the worst my sickness seems to feel.

Really feeling it today.... bloated, exhausted, headache, sore boobs and my feet and calves are killing me just like every other time I’ve been pregnant lol no idea why but that symptom stays my entire pregnancy grrrr

Starting to lose patience with my little boy. It’s not his fault but he’s got a cough and cold, isn’t sleeping great and today just wouldn’t eat his breakfast. Feel bad but he’s just generally getting on my nerves. I feel mean xx

your son is quite young isn't he april? It is tough with a little one.

The exhaustion is killing me. I can't function I'm so tired. I can't get up in the mornings, can't concentrate in work.

I also need to eat constantly as I feel nauseous if I don't

I've had my first really rubbish day. Had some bad cramps which seemed to be IBS related and I went to the loo many times.. then felt absolutely rubbish and queasy! I also went to an early bird session so it wasn't ideal. Was supposed to be off for an Indian meal tonight for hubbys birthday.. deffo not up for that :(

Looks like we are all starting to feel the effects of these lovely little beans :)
New symptoms for me today included crying at the radio on my way to work and having the taste of blood or metal in my mouth.
Xx

I'm also really suffering with horrible acne spots. So far none on my face touch wood but lots on my body and in my scalp/hairline! Wonderful lol x

I have to eat constantly but trouble is, I don't know what I want. Was the same with my last pregnancies. All I can face is junk food. Chinese, takeaway pizza etc. I'm going to be huge!

your son is quite young isn't he april? It is tough with a little one.

Yeah, he’s 14 months tomorrow!

Does anyone else have short age gaps between children? It makes me nervous thinking about it sometimes xx

There is just shy of 2ysars between my 2. There will be about 2 years 8 months between my youngest and this new baby. It makes me nervous having 3 under 5s.

I have loads of spots under my jawline plus I'm huge bump wise. I know it's bloat but it's ridiculous. I look about 6month pregnant and I can't hold it in.

Very nervously posting on here - hi everyone

Had a really rough year of it last year (understatement!), hoping this is it for me - baby number 2! Cycles have been a bit all over lately so I'm going to say put me down for the 17th for now

Looking forward to getting to know you all and wishing for us all to have healthy stickies :love:

Updated to here and counting down the days till my first scan on the 25th ol welcome Marybeth and pink <3

Ok I've caved and booked an early scan, 2 weeks today! I'll be just about 9 weeks by then, hoping that's not too early to be able to see anything! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back