***** September 2019 mothers *******

I was sick for the first time, at 3:30 this morning after seeing to my little boy! Still don’t feel back to normal. I don’t want to face today xx

Today is the first day I've called in sick to work. I woke up in a pool of sweat, with a horrible headache and I was really dizzy. I'm back in bed hoping to sleep it off :(

I called in sick today too. I have been sick 4 times this morning, and not long woke up from a nap. My little boy is with his Nanny (his Nana, not hired help haha) today as luckily it’s her day to watch him while I would normally work. I would have tried my best normally but I want to try and rest today and hopefully feel back to normal tomorrow for my interview! I need this job!

If this sickness is going be a regular thing it’s already worse than it was with my son! Xx

Oh sounds like you're worse than me! I'm so lucky I haven't actually had any sickness. I feel a little better after a sleep and some food but still feel grotty! I think you're right sometimes you have to listen to your body and take a day if you need it. I hate staying off work I'm already bored stiff but I know I couldn't have driven and sat in front of a computer all day! X

I didn’t really have this with my son, I can’t remember when sickness started with him but I felt lucky as it was normally once every other day before I left for work. There were sometimes days it was different and worse but I felt like I was pretty lucky with that as a basis.

I work in a restaurant so I’m up on my feet all day, but I don’t get sick pay and I’ll lose a shift, but luckily I was given one extra shift as a one off so I’ll still get my wage as long as I work the rest of the week :/ Xx

Oh bless you it sounds like you've got it rough at the moment.. It's still early days, let's just keep our fingers crossed to feel better soon. As long as I have a healthy little peanut in there, I don't care! Midwife on Wednesday then early scan Sunday. Feels like I'm counting down the minutes lol x

Im struggling with sickness and tiredness this time to the point I cant work at the moment. I do 12 hour shifts on wards so constantly on the go and I cant physically do it at the mo. Spend most of my days in bed at the mo and sleeping as that where I seem happiest.

I still haven’t heard from my midwife yet. We had briefly discussed an early scan and decided (my husband more than me) that we would just wait for 12 weeks, but then my husband won a football bet last week so I told him I want one as a birthday present It’s my birthday on the 7th so will hopefully get it booked for the weekend before. I just need to get this new job first as I’ll be off weekends then hopefully! Xx

Oh Lura that's awful, bless you! Here's hoping it passes soon for you and you feel better. Today although I feel better than I did this morning, I feel sort of light headed and have a fuzzy head. My face has also exploded with spots the last couple of days too. Lovely lol x

Seems like a lot of us are struggling. My symptoms are similar to my last pregnancy. I'm exhausted all the time no matter how much sleep I get. I have definite queesy moments so I have to eat constantly to keep them at bay but sometimes when I eat that makes me feel sick. I've been having headaches too. Im more tired in the mornings to the point that I'm struggling to keep my eyes open and in the evenings I'm feeling ill. I've been going to work but barely getting through it and most of my days are spent try to do as little as possible. I have an early scan tomorrow so I'm hoping not to take time off work until then as I want to woat until my scan to tell work. It'll be my 3 pregnancy in under 4 years so I feel bad telling them.

I have my early scan at 6:30pm and i am terrified :,(
Please pray all is ok please ladies xxx

I have my early scan at 6:30pm and i am terrified :,(
Please pray all is ok please ladies xxx
I have everything crossed for you. Please let us know how you get on! I'm sure it'll be fine x

Not impressed just had a call to say my scan has been posiltponed until sunday. Im so upset ive been worked up all day in work and now they tell me they cant do it tonight.

Hi all.

Hope you are all well. Only symtoms i have is odd cramping. EDD 21st September xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back