***** September 2019 mothers *******

9 days till my scan, I have sore boobs on and off but no nausea at all which worries me as I had none with the losses and was sick 24/7 with my daughter lol trying not to be negative but I’m so scared it’s going to be my 3rd loss

So scan place rang and asked if I could do my scan a day early so that’s nice lol only 7 day s to go now to see hopefully a heartbeat

I'm getting so so anxious, my symptoms are so minimal and they come and go. I just don't feel pregnant :( xx

I'm getting so so anxious, my symptoms are so minimal and they come and go. I just don't feel pregnant :( xx

Me either! I’ve had two spells where I’ve had to breathe in because of an awful, awful smell and feeling a little sick if I haven’t ate, but not enough to make me feel pregnant! I literally don’t feel any symptoms whatsoever but I’m just taking it as the calm before the storm!

Also, I had an unexpected telephone interview last night just as I’d plated up my tea! We’re pretty reliant on me getting this job as my wage will almost double so will be such a huge step forward. I have a face to face interview on Tuesday. Xx

How did you get on today? X

All good! Changed my hospital Im going to give birth at this time for personal reasons but very exciting! Waiting for my appt to scan and see the Consultant. My first pregnancy was an emergency c section so always be under consultant now. Hoping for another VBAC delivery this time.

Fab news Lura.. Mrs G I feel the same. 7 weeks today, and sore boobs/tired is the only thing I'm getting. I've read up and 30% of women experience no sickness, and also it can kick in anytime, mainly between 8 and 14 weeks. So maybe we are lucky, maybe it's yet to come! We deffo need to chill! X

The exhaustions is killing me off. I cannot function at all. I can't get out of bed and no matter how much sleep I get I feel so lethargic. I phoned the midwife this morning so ask if I can have a blood test to check on my iron levels. she said that it's not something they can do this early and advised me to go to the gp. she did arrange my booking in appointment on the 27th whilst I was on the phone. If I am even a little bit hungry I start to feel nauseous (although have yet to be sick) so I'm eating constantly as I feel like I need the energy but as soon as I eat I get even more tired. really stuggling with this exhaustion. It doesn't help that I work full time and have 2 little ones. My husband is great and what he can with the little ones and housework.

I've booked an early scan for next wednesday

The exhaustions is killing me off. I cannot function at all. I can't get out of bed and no matter how much sleep I get I feel so lethargic. I phoned the midwife this morning so ask if I can have a blood test to check on my iron levels. she said that it's not something they can do this early and advised me to go to the gp. she did arrange my booking in appointment on the 27th whilst I was on the phone. If I am even a little bit hungry I start to feel nauseous (although have yet to be sick) so I'm eating constantly as I feel like I need the energy but as soon as I eat I get even more tired. really stuggling with this exhaustion. It doesn't help that I work full time and have 2 little ones. My husband is great and what he can with the little ones and housework.

I've booked an early scan for next wednesday
Oh bless you, sounds like you're having a really tough time :( hope it gets better for you soon! Exciting about the early scan though, look forward to the update :) x

I've caved and i am booking an early scan for tuesday evening next week. I should be about 7w 3dish. I'm just so stressed and worried something is wrong because i have hardly any symptoms. Fingers crossed all will be ok on tuesday xx

I think many of us are feeling the same. Even though this is my first pregnancy and I should have no reason to worry I'm terrified. My hubby says, be positive. Think positive thoughts and get excited. If something does happen then we will deal with it. But unnecessary worry is bad for you.. I talked with my best friend last night and she said she felt absolutely fine til she was 10 weeks and even then only had a bit of sickness. We are still all in the early stages, we should all try and embrace it <3 :hug:

6 weeks today still no nausea so thats good.... but I’m exhausted, I can’t do much of anything without getting winded and need to sit down it’s ridiculous I feel like I haven’t done anything productive in days lol

I’m 6+3 and I’m still feeling sick I have been since we found out. My boobs are not as sore but I’m still having indigestion and not able to go to the toilet regularly.
I’m hoping some of these symptoms go away soon I can’t face the rest of the pregnancy feeling sick. I feel that eating takes it off a little but I don’t want to keep eating!

I’m 6+3 and I’m still feeling sick I have been since we found out. My boobs are not as sore but I’m still having indigestion and not able to go to the toilet regularly.
I’m hoping some of these symptoms go away soon I can’t face the rest of the pregnancy feeling sick. I feel that eating takes it off a little but I don’t want to keep eating!
Maybe just snack on some fruit veg and nuts?

Maybe just snack on some fruit veg and nuts?

I seem to be wanting carbs- crisps, cheese and onion rolls, bread items. I have been trying to eat fruit but I’m still feeling hungry after. I might try some raw carrots see if that works. I’m not eating loads of extra food I’m trying to just spread out what I’m eating so I’m eating regularly

7 + 3..
Still tired with very sore boobs. No nausea or sickness! I did however watch the movie Birdbox last night. I was on edge and cried my eyes out at the end. I think that's my first proper emotional outburst! I was wondering when the hormones would kick in, so far I've just felt irritable haha. Hope everyone is well <3

7 + 3..
Still tired with very sore boobs. No nausea or sickness! I did however watch the movie Birdbox last night. I was on edge and cried my eyes out at the end. I think that's my first proper emotional outburst! I was wondering when the hormones would kick in, so far I've just felt irritable haha. Hope everyone is well <3
I get emotional really easily since having my first daughter crying at all sorts on the tv and this is before I was pregnant again!

Natalie i could have written your post....i nearly cried yesterday because OH sneezed too loud (not because he scared me or anything, just because he was too loud when sneezing wtf? Lol) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back