***** September 2019 mothers *******

Ooh i almost forgot, my due date waa estimated as 11th september during my scan yesterday but she said it will probably change at my next scan in 2 weeks so not sure if it is worth changing the OP or not? Xx

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ladies. I started bleeding and cramping in the night. Did a digi this morning and it said not pregnant. To say I'm devastated is putting it mildly.
Oh no. I'm so sorry honey x

Figured it out, pic is quite blurry unfortunately xx
Funny how you can see how overfull my bladder was haha (big black space at the top) xx

View attachment 83571
How weird yours looks totally different to mine! I had to have an internal scan with being so small. I'm a bit gutted my EDD was completely off and I've gone back in time! But as long as it's snug in there I don't mind! X

Natalie mine was abdominal as the place we went to didnt have internal scanners. Xx

Natalie mine was abdominal as the place we went to didnt have internal scanners. Xx
Yeah you're ahead of me so they would be able to locate it abdomonally. They tried that first but she said it was barely picking it up so did internal. I was fully prepared for that anyway and I've had one before. Not as bad as you think lol x

Ive had internal scans before and i actually preferred them because the pictures were clearer lol xx

I was horrified when they said I had to have an internal scan the first time but it was fine! By the third time I was like “crack on, I’m used to it” :rotfl:

I have my scan tomorrow- 7 weeks. I am so scared, even though a scan at this point with my little boy would have looked fine as his problems weren't visible until the 12 week scan I am still do worried about them finding something wrong :|

I have my scan tomorrow- 7 weeks. I am so scared, even though a scan at this point with my little boy would have looked fine as his problems weren't visible until the 12 week scan I am still do worried about them finding something wrong :|
Hope all goes well for you today, fingers crossed x

I have got my first proper scan on 19th Feb. Based on the date they gave me on my early scan on Sunday, I'll only be 10 weeks pregnant, although I know this is subject to change, will it be a problem e.g. will they be able to do proper checks? I know it's usually carried out around the 12 week mark. If anyone can shed some light I'd be grateful! X

I have got my first proper scan on 19th Feb. Based on the date they gave me on my early scan on Sunday, I'll only be 10 weeks pregnant, although I know this is subject to change, will it be a problem e.g. will they be able to do proper checks? I know it's usually carried out around the 12 week mark. If anyone can shed some light I'd be grateful! X
As far as I know it can be done between 10-14 weeks but baby does have to be a certain size as well which is why they generally tend to book you closer to 12 weeks. I have been told they will try and book me in sooner rather than later due to previous history, I have midwife on Thursday so will find out when I will be booked in for then, but I am hoping for 10/11 weeks for the scan xx

As far as I know it can be done between 10-14 weeks but baby does have to be a certain size as well which is why they generally tend to book you closer to 12 weeks. I have been told they will try and book me in sooner rather than later due to previous history, I have midwife on Thursday so will find out when I will be booked in for then, but I am hoping for 10/11 weeks for the scan xx
Yeah you've just confirmed what I thought, based on LMP I would be around 12 weeks but results of scan put me back about 11 days! Hoping they'll be able to see everything they need to x

Hey ladies,

Had my booking in appt with midwife today.
I've been put on asprin 150mg and high dose folic acid due to my high bmi.
She says i will probably be given clexane injections later on to avoid blood clots.
And i will be having growth scans from 28 weeks.

So now i'm on countdown to my next scan on 12th feb.

Xxx

Yeah you've just confirmed what I thought, based on LMP I would be around 12 weeks but results of scan put me back about 11 days! Hoping they'll be able to see everything they need to x

My scan is booked for the same day as yours, I should be 13 weeks then, so I’m at the other end of the scale, quite a late scan! X

Ladies.. tonight the bloat is very real. Not sure what's happened I look about 6 months gone! And then.. the wind started! Like big huge loud ones TMI I know but is anyone else having this haha! Feel like a deflating balloon!

Ladies.. tonight the bloat is very real. Not sure what's happened I look about 6 months gone! And then.. the wind started! Like big huge loud ones TMI I know but is anyone else having this haha! Feel like a deflating balloon!
:rotfl: yep!!

Scan tonight - 7+1, everything so far is positive, I was so emotional and burst into tears after, I am going to be a complete wreck at the 12 week scan as that is when they saw problems with my little boy.

For now though, all is good - strong heartbeat, uterus is rising and everything is as it should be :dance:

Last edited:
Scan tonight - 7+1, everything so far is positive, I was so emotional and burst into tears after, I am going to because complete wreck at the 12 week scan as that is when they saw problems with my little boy.

For now though, all is good - strong heartbeat, uterus is rising and everything is as it should be :dance:
Fab news, I'm also 7+1! Keep thinking positive and it'll all be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back