*~*SCOTTISH MEET - 10th MAY 11am -MORE UPDATES, PG7; MAP PG8

Right girls - I think I do want to come.
I am also a bit nervous :oops:
And still not pg, and getting stressed ttc!! :wall:
It would be nice to meet some new people though...

Valentine, do you still want to meet at Waverley? I'm stupidly tall, you can't miss me!

xx

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I'm sure one of babies will break the ice with a fart or a smelly poop :rotfl:
Just as long as its one of the babies that does it :rotfl:

:rotfl: we'll blame the babies even if it's not :lol:

kmac - glad you've decided to come, will be lovely to meet you. :hug: am meeting Valentine at Waverly too :cheer:

I've been giving this some more thought and I would love to come but can't say for definate as I'll probably have a baby less than a month old with me, so it depends on how we're getting on with a routine, feeding etc. I'll also bring James if I go.

My very lovely OH has offered to drive me there, give me loads of money and lose himself for the day before taking me home, so that at least takes away the hassle of travelling with a very young baby :D

So like Kalia, don't include me in your numbers as a definate. It depends on how I'm getting on with Logan :)

Yay!!!! I am so excited!!!!

I am away to count out all who is coming and make a list - hopefully my net will speed up or it may take a while!!

:dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Lists so far of who is coming, etc. (as at 11am 13/04/08 )

YES WE ARE COMING!!!
* SarahH & Arianna
* Sweetcheeks24 & Jack
* Zebrastripes & Willow (are your family coming too?!?)
* Lauramumof2 (are you taking both kids?)
* Valentine & Ella
* Kazz & Iain
* babydust (are you taking the kids?)
* Kmac
* Sarahfet

WE ARE POSSIBLY COMING!!!
* MuppetMummy, James & Logan
* Tracey2
* Kalia
* Lola's Mummy & Lola
* Vicki83
* Lillou

SarahH said:
* Zebrastripes & Willow (are your family coming too?!?)
]

Mum is, but she's going to have one of her much loved days of drifting round random cities, whilst I'm at the meet.

OH....does anyone,by any chance, know of a good B&B in the area?

Oh i really wanna go, but as i said before it's my best friends birthday that weekend - but put me & Soph down as a possibility until i find out the plans for defo of my friends night out! :D

zebrastripes said:
OH....does anyone,by any chance, know of a good B&B in the area?

There is a hotel, just at the bridge but I have forgotten the name... I just text my sister for B&B ideas as she goes to Edinburgh alot to visit her best mate.

im a possibly coming! its my sisters birthday but if she has nothing planned i will be coming but if she plans something i will need to be there with her, will know soon either way

It'll be awesome

...we can stay up late, swap manly stories, and in the morning, I'M MAKING WAFFLES!

I've watched Shrek too many times

zebrastripes said:
It'll be awesome

...we can stay up late, swap manly stories, and in the morning, I'M MAKING WAFFLES!

I've watched Shrek too many times

:rotfl: okaaaaaaaaaay then, cancelling me train tickets now :lol: Joking. Can't wait to see big fishes - that is what is at that place right :think:

Yes big fishes you big dafty!!

Zebrastripes.... I'm a fool!! It's a travel lodge right at the bridge - my sister said she thinks it is alright!!!

Away to book my train now!! :dance:

oooh travelodge sounds good!

Omg... right, northern irelands one and only aquarium is like 4 miles away from me...so I was like :? deep sea world, ehhh....expecting it to be like here..http://www.exploris.org.uk/

THEN i looked at the website...it looks freaking awesome! :lol:

just read your pm sarah :oops: soreeee :hug:

ok, i think i'll be able to make it, we're moving house at the end of the month, but if everything goes to plan and baby stays put hasn't given me any major aches and pains, i'll be there :D

anyone else coming from around glasgow way? i can get the train with you?

sarah xxx

omg girls.. I have only gone and booked my bloody tickets :shock: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

sarafet said:
just read your pm sarah :oops: soreeee :hug:

ok, i think i'll be able to make it, we're moving house at the end of the month, but if everything goes to plan and baby stays put hasn't given me any major aches and pains, i'll be there :D

anyone else coming from around glasgow way? i can get the train with you?

sarah xxx

Haha!! I read this as if I had a PM for you, not that you had had one from me!!

Ignore the stupid PM I sent you!!

It's been a looooooooooooooong day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back