*~*SCOTTISH MEET - 10th MAY 11am -MORE UPDATES, PG7; MAP PG8

SarahH said:
michellef said:
sounds good :D
but which child to take? cant manage 2 kids and big belly lol
how old are most of the children going?
who else is going from aberdeen?

I'm coming from Aberdeen. Was going to take the train down.

argh ive never been on a train before sad i know lol
i might get OH to give us a lift and he can go to ikea or something lol

Excellent, finally Scottish meet! Either the 26th or 3rd would suit me better as it'as my best mates birthday the 10th weekend! :cheer:

Travelling help needed.. I have a quinny speedi which I think is quite large. I am assuming you have to fold up once on the train. I am really nervous about travelling on my own and how I will manage so I'm trying to think of ways to make it easier, do you think it would be worth buying a stroller type pushchair? One that is light and easy to fold on my own? :think:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Travelling help needed.. I have a quinny speedi which I think is quite large. I am assuming you have to fold up once on the train. I am really nervous about travelling on my own and how I will manage so I'm trying to think of ways to make it easier, do you think it would be worth buying a stroller type pushchair? One that is light and easy to fold on my own? :think:

I have the speedi (good choice!!)and it is a bit of a pain being big for traveling. I also have a stroller that I use for travelling.

I'm sure you could get assitance with the buggy tho

That'd be a good idea i think - you can get them pretty cheap anyways!

I know what you mean, i hate going anywhere myself! :lol:

Thanks Sarah - Aye, I think I might buy a stroller, we need one for holiday in August anyway so 's not going to go to waste and i'd feel more confident

Can you lovely people forward this link to any members you know are Scottish and haven't replied, as I know alot of people don't come into the off topic section.

I have messaged the ones I can find, but I know there are more of us!!!

Vicki83 said:
Excellent, finally Scottish meet! Either the 26th or 3rd would suit me better as it'as my best mates birthday the 10th weekend! :cheer:

Duh.... I totally forgot about you!! Sorry hun!

Hope you can make it!!

count me in :D i will be coming from glasgow with my 2 dd age 3 and 4yrs is anyone else bringing older kids? oh and my dd birthday is on the 4th may it depends when i can get her party booked for so the 10th would suit me better :)
i will be using the train i will need to find out if it passes my station or if i need to go into glasgow central first.

I put the 10th bth any date suits me.

Weenik, course you can get me at Kilwinning. I will drive over and park at mils which is 2 mins from the station and walk down.

Im really looking forward to it but wondering wether to take ds or not. idividually they are fine but together they are a bit of a handfull. I might just take ds and leave dd as she is going to camelot in chorley at the end of May and Joe isnt, he is staying with me.

YAY

babydust said:
count me in :D i will be coming from glasgow with my 2 dd age 3 and 4yrs is anyone else bringing older kids? oh and my dd birthday is on the 4th may it depends when i can get her party booked for so the 10th would suit me better :)
i will be using the train i will need to find out if it passes my station or if i need to go into glasgow central first.

i'm travelling from outside glasgow, i could come into town and get the train with you babydust if you want? would save my OH from driving there :)

am i the only baby-less person going :cry:

oh i think i might be able to come if thats ok?

il be coming from aberdeen!

im still thinking of coming but only time im really around is 26th april we might come down for few days otherwise i will have to go by myself other days and not sure at all how to get down there and find somewhere to stay by myself i get very lost.

so will let you know if i can :hug: :hug:

I'm Scottish!! And in Scotland!!
If I was pg I would love to come, but as I am stuck ttc and i don't have any children already I think i would feel a bit funny about coming.. unless I borrow my friends!

I'll come to the next one - hopefully with a bump or baby of my own!

Have a good day

:wave:

kmac said:
If I was pg I would love to come, but as I am stuck ttc and i don't have any children already I think i would feel a bit funny about coming.. unless I borrow my friends!

Have a good day

You don't have to have a bump or baby - it's a forum meet for us girlies.. come along :pray:

tracey 2 said:
im still thinking of coming but only time im really around is 26th april we might come down for few days otherwise i will have to go by myself other days and not sure at all how to get down there and find somewhere to stay by myself i get very lost.

so will let you know if i can :hug: :hug:

If you can only manage that weekend I will try to meet you myself!! :D

kmac said:

Have a good day

Please come kmac - you'd be more than welcome! Its a forum meet, really! The babies just add a bit of colour!

Xxx

P.S. I could meet you in Edinburgh (am getting the train from Waverley over the bridge)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back