*~*SCOTTISH MEET - 10th MAY 11am -MORE UPDATES, PG7; MAP PG8

:( well im afraid i wont be coming along with my daughter anymore as my son has a birthday party on the 10th and i have to take him it sounds like it would have been fun and my daughter would have had loads of fun oh well

i wanna go but im still a bit sore from recent events (emotionally) so i might have to give it a miss and go with OH when im better

I can't come :( I knew I was going to be back at work then but wasn't sure what shifts I'd get, but my application for flexible working has been accepted :dance: so I'll be working every Saturday and it's a bit soon to be asking for holidays! I'll hopefully get to the next one coz I'd love to meet you all x

****CAN EVERYONE REPLY WITH WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM AND HOW YOU ARE TRAVELLING (ie. car, train etc)
I'M COMING FROM ABERDEEN BY TRAIN :D

THIS IS JUST SO WE CAN MAYBE ARRANGE TRAVELLING DOWN IN GROUPS.

ONCE AGAIN, IF ANY OF YOU WANT MY MOBILE NUMBER FOR CONTACT ON THE DAY... PLEASE JUST PM ME

DIRECTIONS FROM NORTH QUEENSFERRY RAIL STATION TO DEEPSEA WORLD.

FOLLOW MAP BELOW FROM A TO B

DEPART FROM A (STATION) <0.1MILE
1. TURN RIGHT ONTO FERRYHILL ROAD FOR 0.1MILE
2. BEAR LEFT CONTINUING ON FERRYHILL ROAD FOR 0.1MILE
3. TURN LEFT ONTO OLD KIRK ROAD FOR 0.1MILE
4. CONTINUE ON TO FORTHSIDE TERRACE FOR <0.1MILE
5. TURN LEFT CONTINUING ON FORTHSIDE TERRACE FOR <0.1MILE
ARRIVE AT B (DEEPSEA WORLD) :dance:

Map.png

PLEASE NOTE!!!! ON WALKING FROM THE STATION, PLEASE BE CAREFUL AS IT IS A DOWNHILL WALK!!!

Thanks for the map Sarah - doesn't look too difficult!

What will we do about lunch girls!? The lunch at DSW doesn't sound nice and very expensive, but Sarah says that the cafe will let you take in your own and eat it there. We could all bring somethings to share with everyone? For example fruit (berries, chopped fresh fruit), a big salad and some plastic forks, some sandwiches,, someone bring crisps, someone bring drinks (coming in a car) etc etc. What do you think?

I'm really looking forward to it.

Valentine Xxx

My train tickets arrived :dance:

Valentine just let me know what you want me to bring and I will do, as long as it's easy to carry with me travelling on train :D

yay!!! I'm getting so excited!!

I will bring what I can with me that is easy on the train.

Life has been made much easier for me. Mum's friends have been over to stay for a few days and appt. they live right beside BSW so they say we can stay with them!

I'm booking the flights this week. Ohhh, excited! :cheer:

Right Ok. I need some help
Basically: as a family we are technologically impaired, and still use travel agents ( I know, how stone age)
My mum went up today before work to book flights, for Friday 7th, returning Sunday 9th. Fair enough. Only it came to £350 :shock:

The travel agent lad said that we could get them far cheaper online. i've had a look and this is what came up for easyjet
http://www.easyjet.com/en/book/step1.asp

They are all under £40 etc, says taxes etc are included, my question is, is that for all of us (2 adults and an infant) or each of us, and will anything be added on?

I know I sound like a real tard, but I've nebevr done this before...help...before I explode :lol:

Bloody hell, good thing she didn't book them, it's the tenth not the eighth :wall:

aww lol, hope you sort it. Can't help cos haven't booked them online but maybe post in off topic cos i'm sure someone can help you out :hug:

Try Flybe or BMI - I'm sure thats what I did when I looked for you.

When I looked the flights were free - you only had to pay the taxes.

I will have a look and PM you.

Hey Girls!!

Maybe I won't feel like a phoney at the meet any more!
I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a pic in ttc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmac said:
Hey Girls!!

Maybe I won't feel like a phoney at the meet any more!
I think I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a pic in ttc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow!!! Congrats!!!! *Runs to look in TTC*

bth, you wouldnt have been a phoney anyways!! :hug:

I think I can come along now since Finlay decided to appear 3 weeks early :lol:
Is there room for one more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU