*~*SCOTTISH MEET - 10th MAY 11am -MORE UPDATES, PG7; MAP PG8

Just saw this. Would love to come but it's cutting it a bit close to due dates and I'm positive OH's family will be over at the later dates. Boo. Maybe another time.

Anyone else?

Come on.... we wanna see loadsof peeps! :dance:

ANYONE ELSE???

WILL HAVE TO START ORGANISING SOON.

IS THE 10th MAY BEST FOR EVERYONE THEN? OR ARE THERE ANYMORE PEEPS WANTING TO COME??

I'm all set, just need it confirming so i can organise train :cheer:

Righto, peeps.

Is the 10th ok then? About 11am?

Can everyone reply with whether they are coming so I can get numbers sorted and call Deep Sea world to arrange everything. Also we can plan what to do for food, each bring something or there is a cafe avail there but as I said before it isnt the greatest choice in foods!

EDIT: If any of you that are coming want my mobile, just PM me. :D

I will not know until around then. I don't know when I'll have baby or how long after that I'll be able to walk again (I'm on crutches now :( )

I'd love to go so if I can I will :D But don't count me in your numbers.

I'll definately be coming. Its a bit late in the evening now but tomorrow I will mail/text Valentine to sort out train times etc then I'll book. I ordered my pushchair today :cheer: So i'm almost set :cheer:

Memememe!

I need to book things, but study leave is May 8th so i can def come yippeee

zebrastripes said:
Memememe!

I need to book things, but study leave is May 8th so i can def come yippeee

I was wondering if you were going to come :cheer: :cheer: I am so excited :cheer:

I'll be the person hanging round at a distance until someone works out who i am and drags me over.

It takes me a while :lol:

Don't worry it'll probs be longer for us :wink: unless we fly, I haven't decided yet. You should come!

Yes, going to make a weekend of it, maybe take the chance to purchase some additions to mine and Willow's summer wardrobes as well :lol:

Yay - Lola's mummy you should stay over if Zeb is.

ZS - I am shy (really I am :lol: ) I am bit nervous about meeting everyone so don't worry i'll be stood in the corner with you hehe.

I'm sure one of babies will break the ice with a fart or a smelly poop :rotfl:

:cheer: I'll have a think about it then we go on holiday on the 16th though so it might be a bit too close to that but i'll see what OH thinks

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Yay - Lola's mummy you should stay over if Zeb is.

ZS - I am shy (really I am :lol: ) I am bit nervous about meeting everyone so don't worry i'll be stood in the corner with you hehe.

I'm sure one of babies will break the ice with a fart or a smelly poop :rotfl:

Oh good, we can take it in turns to clear our throats and make small talk about the weather :lol:

Right girls - come, come! I went to a meet in Derby in February and had so much fun - it was a 5+ hour journey for us and involved staying over (with the very kind Emmylou), we had a ball! I wish I could offer a baby and Mummy a bed but we have a very busy Sunday with a Christening and a gig!

Please, please come!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back