*~*SCOTTISH MEET - 10th MAY 11am -MORE UPDATES, PG7; MAP PG8

valentine said:
Yay!

Come Bee! We'd love to meet teeny Finlay!

Valentine Xxx

I don't know how teeny he will be by then :lol:

Ok we will come - I have a car so will get u all there!

It's looking doubtful that I'll be able to make it. Logan is refusing to come out! I don't see the midwife to discuss a sweep until 2nd May!! :wall: :wall:

Well, booked the tickets today (had to get my dad to book them at work as we don't have a printer)

so...

I am definitly 100% coming! (natural disasters and personal tragedy aside, jinx touch wood :wink: )

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

zebrastripes said:
Well, booked the tickets today (had to get my dad to book them at work as we don't have a printer)

so...

I am definitly 100% coming! (natural disasters and personal tragedy aside, jinx touch wood :wink: )

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oooh - I'm so excited! I can't believe you are coming from N. Ireland zeb!

Woo-hoo, can't wait!

Who is bringing what food wise to share then? I could bring some nice berries and some dips and breadsticks? Or is it easier to arrange and take our own lunches?

Valentine Xxx

If my mums' friend lets me near her cooker, I'll bake buns. Or a date and walnut loaf if i have time. If not, I will head to the nearest Marksies for lots & lots of those wee pasta thingies they sell.

Well i'll defo not be able to make it, it's my best friends birthday night out in Glasgow on the 10th

I really wanted to go but I won't be able to make it. The way I have been feeling over the past couple of weeks I can barely get off the couch! :lol: Have fun though!!!! :cheer:

Right girls,

Who is definitely coming?

What are we all bringing food wise? I think I'll bring a selection of rolls or sandwiches to share with everyone - does that sound okay or would people prefer to just bring their own and LOs lunch and not share?

Only 5 days to go! I'm getting really excited!

Valentine Xxx

I will have to let you guys know nearer to Saturday. :( Jack has been bad with a chesty cough/high temp and runny nose. I have my train tickets so gonna see how we go but will have to give my definate answer nearer to the day. :pray: Hoping he gets better quickly :hug:

if you don't come i'll cry

:lol:

here...is it ok if I just bring a load of fruit? cause TBH easiest thing to get hold of....

ME

Unless absolutely nobody else at all is going..even then I'll probably just go on my own...as mother is having her own little get together... nurses reunion or some such..

as long as Jack is weel enough i'll still come, it's a few days away so :pray:

I hope to still come but can't guarantee it as struggling a bit at the moment with tiredness and feeling :puke: ... there is a lot going on at work just now so I am especially knackered at the weekend!

gutted i dont move to scotland til june!! Maybe next time

Would anyone who's going mind pming me their mobile number or something? Just in case I end up standing there like a prat for hours, only to discover it's been cancelled or something :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back