*~*SCOTTISH MEET - 10th MAY 11am -MORE UPDATES, PG7; MAP PG8

There are a few lasses on hear from Northeast.. if any of them fancy it the train is approx £25 - I am leaving from Darlington so could get the train up with someone.. It's 2 hour journey but its not that bad
:)

none of the dates suit me :( I am due the 4th may

I can do any date - I think but prefer 10th May - yay! I will be coming by train and changing in Edinburgh Waverley (I live outside Edinburgh) - I can meet anyone at Edinburgh who is feeling lost and we could get the train together to N. Queensferry (or I could jump on someone's train (Sweetcheeks?) and meet them there so we could walk to DS World together with the prams?).

I've been on the train numerous times with DD, its free and they just sit with you.

:rotfl: @ midna!

Can't wait!

Valentine Xxx

Where do I get the train to? There are 2 stations in Edinburgh on the train site?

Valentine - it would be great to meet you on the way. Would feel more confident rather than being on my own :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Where do I get the train to? There are 2 stations in Edinburgh on the train site?

Valentine - it would be great to meet you on the way. Would feel more confident rather than being on my own :D

The website I looked at said you had to change at Edinburgh Waverly, but you said you found a direct one.

It's the North Queensferry one you would be getting off at, the first one after the big scary Forth Rail Bridge.

Yeah but I just chose Edinburgh, It only gives me an option for Edinburgh or Edinburgh Park?

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Yeah but I just chose Edinburgh, It only gives me an option for Edinburgh or Edinburgh Park?

I'm confussed!!! :roll: Doesn't take much.... you shouldn't need to put in an option in for Edinburgh :think: ...

Project1.png

ahhh right I see, Yeah I have to make one change then, sorry my fault for confusion :lol:

Anyway.. do you know what time approx we will all be meeting .. just so I have a rough idea on trying to plan things so I can speak to OH about it :)

Well I was thinking about 11am ish.... seems your train gets in then and I can either get one that gets in at 10.40 something or 11.20 something?!?!?!

Around that time is perfect for trains :cheer: Ok once date is decided i'll get booked up definately :cheer: Well as long as OH ok with it but if he's not i'll tell him he'll have to take me up there himself which will soon shut him up :lol:

Ooh, can I come too? I'm not sure about dates because I'll be back at work at the start of May so might have to work, but if not I'd love to come (so would Dylan). Laura, I could just meet you at Kilwinning if we go? x

Oooh - come everyone - I'm so excited!

Sweetcheeks - are you changing trains at Edinburgh Waverley then (Edinburgh Park is a commuter station so I doubt you'll be changing there - Edinburgh Waverley is an interchange thingby)? If so, I'll meet you at Edinburgh W. Are you still online or has your computer died?

Xxx

My baby's due on 26th April so I might be busy that weekend :D
That's also the weekend of the Baby Show in Glasgow.

I might manage the 10th May :think: If I can and I will come along but don't count me in your numbers just in case.

I'd love to come but i think it might be a bit too far for us :cry:

Is anyone staying over?

Count me in :D any of the may dates suit me

sounds good :D
but which child to take? cant manage 2 kids and big belly lol
how old are most of the children going?
who else is going from aberdeen?

michellef said:
sounds good :D
but which child to take? cant manage 2 kids and big belly lol
how old are most of the children going?
who else is going from aberdeen?

I'm coming from Aberdeen. Was going to take the train down.

Valentine my computer is *just* about hanging in there :lol: I will get the train to Edinburgh Waverly and meet you there :D Once we have decided on dates we can have a look at times etc then decide on the details :pray: my computer lasts lol

Lola's Mummy said:
I'd love to come but i think it might be a bit too far for us :cry:

Is anyone staying over?

Where are you coming from hun? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU