Scotland/Glasgow Meet

What about Jungle in the City - Glasgow West End (Partick)

Easy to get to by train/underground

OOOOOH I'm excited!!!!

I dinny care where. ..happy as long as I get to swap diva for cuddles with the other cuties!! And a coffee and cake xxxx

tapatalking

Hey sorry I'm looking about girly room for this thread lol duuuhh.

Yeah tweets clydebank is a bit out the way I think glasgow is easier.

The jungle place looks fab! And yeah its very easy to get the underground from glasgow to partick.

How will we get there though tweets r u wanna meet me then head up orr meet up there.

xxxxx

On a completely random other note, tweety did u know the playdrome is being shut and tesco opened there ? How fab ?!

xxxxx

On a completely random other note, tweety did u know the playdrome is being shut and tesco opened there ? How fab ?!

xxxxx

Yeah and here's a tesco express opening in hardgate cross!

It's a shame cos I take Aaron to baby swimming lessons are playdrome and they are dirt cheap!

Ill be driving up with Aaron probably Hun x

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Ahhhh there was a guy at my door saying about a tesco opening and the way he was talking it was near here then my neighbour says it was in the post about the playdrome so, the gent today was probs on about tesco express!

Kool! Depending on the day I might take the train, jacksons never been on a train. We only ever get the 81 to clydebank centre and back! Or the car.

xxxxx

Ooh and supposedly there will be a swimming at the college ? ..

xxxxx

I would definitely try and make it if it was in the centre. Osha i'm excited thinking about meeting you lovely ladies! xxx

We could always go through together Rheann? Chuck the boys in the back of my car lol xx

Sorry I'm not posting much but I do keep a wee eye out in here. Would love to come to a meet up if that was ok? xx

I would love to meet all u ladies x I'm in Hamilton so glasgow would be good for me x

Hi ladies!
I'm from Livingston but living In Somerset however I do visit home a lot so I could arrange my visit home with when you want to meet up :)
x

I would definitely try and make it if it was in the centre. Osha i'm excited thinking about meeting you lovely ladies! xxx

We could always go through together Rheann? Chuck the boys in the back of my car lol xx

Sorry I'm not posting much but I do keep a wee eye out in here. Would love to come to a meet up if that was ok? xx

Oh wow that'd be great! Was gonna text ya to tell you this was being arrange actually, wash sure if you'd see it or not :) xxx

Here's me & tweets just thinking it be us two LOL.

Me & Jackson are excited, I told him this morning he was all smiley (probably thinking what in the world is this woman on about ?) Hahaha xxxxx

Would you ladies mind if i joined in too? I havent been on for ages as i'm back at work - although only part time i feel as if i have been playing catch up with myself since lol. I'd love to meet you lovely ladies :) x

wish i could ladies! I am a little too far North though.

my cousin lives in Clydebank too, her wee boy is a day younger than Freya so would have been good to see you all in one trip!

its just too much of a trek with bottles and needing fed every 2 hours (imagine trying to do that on a train??) and too long a day for the Poppet. x

I would def come if I was nearby, but I am muchly far away!

Have a lovely time ladies! Piccys please!!

I tried to organise a Devon meet ages ago but it all kinda fizzled out...

XX

Soooo I'm free anyday in July, what date in july are people NOT available?

xxxxx

I have my niece from 22nd July till August she's 14, but if its not a problem that she comes then I'm free anytime

Its my anniversary on 3rd July - so I'm saying thats out as I imagine hubby will have an extra special day planned for me (NOT) probably best not to book anything just in case

Mid July? w/c 15th - Who is available that week?

Im back to work on 29th. Will be working Monday to Wednesday each week so if its after id need a thursday to sunday.

Can see this being a headache to arrange lol xx

tapatalking

Can see this being a headache to arrange lol xx
Sorry to butt in on your thread (sadly Glasgow is a little far for me to come :lol: ), but if it gets tricky to organise you could try a doodle - www.doodle.com - to help, they're free and easy to set up (no signing up or anything), everyone says when they're available and you can easily see which date is best for people - can you tell that my job used to involve setting up a LOT of meetings with a LOT of people :oooo: Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back