Scotland/Glasgow Meet

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
... well Clydebank :lol:

The lovely RussellMuscle and I are going to meet up and wondered if anyone else was interested in joining us and meeting Aaron and Jackson?

We were thinking IPlay at Clydebank - generous parking, out of the city centre not as busy etc.

Once we know who is up for it we can discuss dates

Rollcall

Tweetyfoo
RussellMuscle

I've created a doodle poll, please take the time to fill in when you can attend

http://www.doodle.com/mnxmtn3n2m5qn55i

Last edited:
I may well be interested depending on dates :) I have never heard of IPlay though, are there buses from Glasgow city centre as I would need to stay with my sister?xx

I may well be interested depending on dates :) I have never heard of IPlay though, are there buses from Glasgow city centre as I would need to stay with my sister?xx

Should be as its at Clydebank shopping centre x

I'm thinking end of July, start of August?

Ah right. I just did a wee google maps search and Singer train station is quite close...is that right? I've got the right place?

End of July/beginning of August works for me :) xx

I would be up for this but would depend on when as I'm quite up north! 4hr train journey to Glasgow, although if I sweet talk my brother he may well drive me down x

I would be up for this but would depend on when as I'm quite up north! 4hr train journey to Glasgow, although if I sweet talk my brother he may well drive me down x

Awe well if ur going count me in. Though im bk to work on 29th July Monday Tuesday and Wednesday though. Would be lovely to meet you ladies xxx

tapatalking

I might be depending on dates, and whether I'm off ma crutches. Lol x

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I'd love to come... But far to scared to meet new people! Haha... Would love to see the photos though :)

Ah right. I just did a wee google maps search and Singer train station is quite close...is that right? I've got the right place?

End of July/beginning of August works for me :) xx

Yep not far from Singer station :)

I might be interested depending on dates! I live in Fife but might be able to sweet talk the OH into driving me through. Or I could get a train into Glasgow....how far is Clydebank to Glasgow centre? xxx

Think its only 15 mins or so

Just thinking - Clydebank might not be practical (that was just cos me and RM live there! :lol:) if we get enough numbers we should maybe try Glasgow Centre just for ease of access?

I would definitely try and make it if it was in the centre. Osha i'm excited thinking about meeting you lovely ladies! xxx

I'm excited too! Was just checking train times and prices for if I canny get a lift x

What about Jungle in the City - Glasgow West End (Partick)

Easy to get to by train/underground

OOOOOH I'm excited!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back