Scotland/Glasgow Meet

Glasgow anytime is good for us! She has a joint birthday party on the 27th August (don't fancy the city on a Saturday anyway!) and her own party on the 11th August but apart from that we have no plans. No holidays this year (due to misplacing our passports!) so there's no week I'm not free xx

Can see this being a headache to arrange lol xx
Sorry to butt in on your thread (sadly Glasgow is a little far for me to come :lol: ), but if it gets tricky to organise you could try a doodle - www.doodle.com - to help, they're free and easy to set up (no signing up or anything), everyone says when they're available and you can easily see which date is best for people - can you tell that my job used to involve setting up a LOT of meetings with a LOT of people :oooo: Hope that helps!

Thanks for this hun!

I've set up a poll

http://www.doodle.com/mnxmtn3n2m5qn55i

Please everyone who wants to go, fill it in so we can figure out the best date - I will close the poll on 22nd June

Tracey x

Last edited:
Sounds fab guys, dont think we will make it tho, we are a fair bit north xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All you damn notherners lol, didn't u know you were meant to move to a reachable area when joining PF so we can all meet lolol :p xxxxxx

That's a handy wee app!! That's me filled it in. thanks for setting that up tracey. Will be lovely to meet some new ladies xx

Me & Claire are gonna try come through together I think so will text get tomorrow and see what suits her best too & will fill it in then :) xx

I use doodle all the time at work. Thankfully eveyones filled it in nice-not likr the tossers I deal with lol. Its great and so handy!

Cant wait to meet you ladies and babies xxx

tapatalking

Can see this being a headache to arrange lol xx
Sorry to butt in on your thread (sadly Glasgow is a little far for me to come :lol: ), but if it gets tricky to organise you could try a doodle - www.doodle.com - to help, they're free and easy to set up (no signing up or anything), everyone says when they're available and you can easily see which date is best for people - can you tell that my job used to involve setting up a LOT of meetings with a LOT of people :oooo: Hope that helps!

Thanks for this hun!

I've set up a poll

http://www.doodle.com/mnxmtn3n2m5qn55i

Please everyone who wants to go, fill it in so we can figure out the best date

Tracey x

Ooo this is very swav!

How do we know when to decide on a date? Like how do we know that everyone has chosen times they are free? Lol sorry if I'm being ditsy.

I've filled it out :) xxxxx

Go for the one that suits most. I put a time limit on mine and usually tag invitees through email but if we can all agree to fill it out within a set time then that should do. Then the time which suits most will appear with the greatest number so we pick that. Well tweety does as shes admin for it. Simples. Xx

tapatalking

Just want to butt in to say that I'm jealous and wish I lived in Scotland!

Hi ladies!
I'm from Livingston but living In Somerset however I do visit home a lot so I could arrange my visit home with when you want to meet up :)
x

Oooo that would be cool if you went too - I was thinking if I ever get to Somerset with A soon we would need to meet up!

Have filled in the form tweetyfoo - as far as I'm aware I am free anytime!xx

Lol omg there will be loads of people flocking to scotland.

When do we pick a date ? Like how do we know once everyone that wants to go has submitted ?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back