Scotland/Glasgow Meet

Oh wait a minute.......we just realised we are away that weekend for a wedding. Maybe I can persuade oh to drive up and go from there to wedding on sat. Jeezo. My social life sucks. Whys it hard for me to arrange anything yet he can jump out of bed day or night and swan off to work. Sake :( will speak nice to him xxx

tapatalking

Omg! noooooooo

You MUST come, it's the LAW ... I said so!

Hahahah. Ok so I spoke to him. Asked him to drive us and call in to the place we got a voucher for to have divas hands cast. He says 'do what ever' im taking that as a yes and will hopefully book the appointment on Monday. Not missing oit on seeing all the yummy mummies and babies. No way. Haha. Ive told him to find something to do for 2 hours. Lol. Xx

tapatalking

Bumping to remind people that it is this Friday! :pompom:

I'm gonna have to bail I'm afraid. My sister's flat has fallen through so I can't stay with her and I can't get there and back in a day! Hope you all have a fab time! Next time I will be there... xx

Remember the piccys for us northerners!! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Totally forgot it was this Friday! I should be able to make it (finances dependent) but got a local mummies' night out that day so it might be a bit tight moneywise!! xx

Think its just me and you Rheann!

Im still working on it. Have no idea how id manage to get up and down on time though. So sick of not driving. All my own fault. Stewarts defo working Friday so he cant take us. I hope I can come!!! Xxx

tapatalking

Think its just me and you Rheann!

Im still working on it. Have no idea how id manage to get up and down on time though. So sick of not driving. All my own fault. Stewarts defo working Friday so he cant take us. I hope I can come!!! Xxx

tapatalking

If you bring the car seat and get the train, I can pick you up from the station, not sure if that helps?

Its getting bk down the road. Thanks though will see what I can do. Annoyed. Xx

tapatalking

Im still coming too if that's ok? :) Looking forward to it!! Xx

Have a great time ladies and babies of course. I'm not up in Scotland seeing family until August, I can't wait for the day I move home for good!

Take lots of photos :) x

I'm gutted bit can't make it =( Can't get a lift down and as we moving soon I need the money I was going to spend on the train to hire a vann for moving. I'm so sorry ladies, was really looking forward to it too x

Have fun, ladies. Can't wait to see some pics xxx

Reminder ladies, it's tomorrow! Eeep!

Tapatalking!

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow! Xx

Ok, crap. I forgot again, and I've said to MIL that she can have LO tomorrow. Plus I'm skint cos I bought her a pony for her birthday!! :rofl: I'm so sorry ladies, next time I promise!! xx

Last edited:
Nobody wants to take me. Super sad. Have to be back in time to see tbe people who are getting married on sat and sort stewarts outfit. So miffed
I even asked my inlaws if they fancied a drive. :( xx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back