Scotland/Glasgow Meet

I will just wait to see what date you ladies decide and ill try plan around that :)

Missy..we drive back down tomorrow NOT looking forward to the 8+ hours!

x

Ahh that makes sense. Then anyone who wants to join us on the date selected can.

Kool. That jungle place won't know what's hit them when we all come charging in with our LOs lol xxxxx

I don't know about you guys but important actually really looking forward to this :) will be lovely to meet new ladies and their babies !! :) XX

Sorry ladies in on holiday ill check it when I get home tomorrow night xx

Tapatalking!

Ok ladies, the most popular date/time is

Friday 19th July at 1300hrs

I'm really sorry that not everyone can make it, but that is the best for the majority of the group

Proper excited now! Eeeep

Everyone is welcome to join us whether they filled in the survey or not

Can't wait to meet you all

Tracey x

I will try my best to be there, get back from hols the day before so need to see how we are all feeling x would it be ok with everyone if I brought my other two along as its the school hols? Where we all meeting? Has that been decided?

Ooooh yay, I can come this day so we will be there with bells on!

Where are we headed? Deffo the jungle place or what?

I'm excited toooo :) xxxx

I think jungle in the city will be good as the kids cam ru. Riot and mums can have a cuppa. There will be eating facilities etc also.

I'll maybe try and book with the, if we get a definitive number?

I will try my best to be there, get back from hols the day before so need to see how we are all feeling x would it be ok with everyone if I brought my other two along as its the school hols? Where we all meeting? Has that been decided?

Of course you can bring the other kids x

Tapatalking!

That's cool thanx guys hopefully will make it xxxx exciting

I'm hoping I can still make it, but currently waiting to hear about a house swap, so will have to wait and see. Will hopefully know by the end of the week x

Oh wait a minute.......we just realised we are away that weekend for a wedding. Maybe I can persuade oh to drive up and go from there to wedding on sat. Jeezo. My social life sucks. Whys it hard for me to arrange anything yet he can jump out of bed day or night and swan off to work. Sake :( will speak nice to him xxx

tapatalking

Oh wait a minute.......we just realised we are away that weekend for a wedding. Maybe I can persuade oh to drive up and go from there to wedding on sat. Jeezo. My social life sucks. Whys it hard for me to arrange anything yet he can jump out of bed day or night and swan off to work. Sake :( will speak nice to him xxx

tapatalking

Omg! noooooooo

You MUST come, it's the LAW ... I said so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back