Pregnancy Forum Due Dates - Add Yours!

Due 12h of October! team yellow until next week then will know what team im on!! no txt buddy as yet! xxx

Due 25 September. Bump buddies with dyscochick.

do we need to start a new 2012 threaad??? its not been updated for quite a while..........

5th November, we'll be staying team yellow

xxxxxxx

What a great idea :) lovely to see who is due at the same time.

I'm due 31st October and team yellow at the moment!

15th november will be finding out however not sure of sex yet :) x

baby brain - cant remember whether ive added mine yet so ill add it again just incase haha 2nd nov, team yellow for now.... xx

I think I'm due around the beginning of March - only just found out I'm 2 weeks pregnant :)

I think I'm due around the beginning of March - only just found out I'm 2 weeks pregnant :)

You're more than that it takes in to account from your last period. so from your last Lmp is how far you are x

I'm due 19/02/2012 all being well xx

You're more than that it takes in to account from your last period. so from your last Lmp is how far you are x

I'm due 19/02/2012 all being well xx

Ooh, well according to calculations on an internet site my due date is 22nd Feb :) I am still counting from the day of conception lol. Thanks Esoames xxx

You're welcome. :)

I don't know the conception date as I was 13dpo before I got a BFP. I don't even know if there is a baby in there until the 28th due to bleeding at 14dpo :( but my tests are stronger than they were at 13dpo so I'm telling myself I'm pregnant until proven otherwise. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back