Pf weight busters....

bunnyhunny

Reaction score
Well ladies let get this weight party started :dance:

Weight Busters Starting Weight
Hunny Bunny (me) - 18st 11lb's

If you want to be added to the list then please PM me your starting weight and I will update the list as I go along....

x

Good luck on your weight loss journey, im new here and trying to do the same, oh how i love to pay to be told i've put weight on. You would think that ttc and desperately wanting to start a family would be enough motivation to prevent me from picking up that chocolate bar - this is my weakness - but alas i still need to lose weight and stop reaching! Over the next couple of months i am hoping that i can use this forum to keep me busy each evening rather than going upstairs (yes, i keep it upstairs ) and reaching for some. Good luck and keep us updated on your weekly losses in the hope of a pretty big gain x

I don't want to share my weight, but I am 10lbs less than what I was this time last year! Let's keep going!

Welcome ladies

Keep the weight loss up, I will be posting every Sunday with updating my Weight loss, so you can track my weight loss!

Today's Food:

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg with Mushrooms and Grilled Tomato
Lunch - Salmon on Rye Bread
Dinner - Chicken breast wrapped in parma ham, with new potatoes and peas

Snacks - 1 x apple/1 x portion of pineapple and a packet of velvet crunch crisps

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back