Pf weight busters....

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by bunnyhunny, May 21, 2013.

1. bunnyhunny

bunnyhunny Member

Well ladies let get this weight party started :dance:

Weight Busters Starting Weight
    Hunny Bunny (me) - 18st 11lb's

If you want to be added to the list then please PM me your starting weight and I will update the list as I go along....

x

2. keany

keany New Member

Good luck on your weight loss journey, im new here and trying to do the same, oh how i love to pay to be told i've put weight on. You would think that ttc and desperately wanting to start a family would be enough motivation to prevent me from picking up that chocolate bar - this is my weakness - but alas i still need to lose weight and stop reaching! Over the next couple of months i am hoping that i can use this forum to keep me busy each evening rather than going upstairs (yes, i keep it upstairs ) and reaching for some. Good luck and keep us updated on your weekly losses in the hope of a pretty big gain x

3. Clairabella

Clairabella Well-Known Member

Good luck for your weight loss. X

4. Titch85

Titch85 Well-Known Member

I don't want to share my weight, but I am 10lbs less than what I was this time last year! Let's keep going!

5. bunnyhunny

bunnyhunny Member

Welcome ladies

Keep the weight loss up, I will be posting every Sunday with updating my Weight loss, so you can track my weight loss!

Today's Food:

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg with Mushrooms and Grilled Tomato
    Lunch - Salmon on Rye Bread
    Dinner - Chicken breast wrapped in parma ham, with new potatoes and peas

Snacks - 1 x apple/1 x portion of pineapple and a packet of velvet crunch crisps

x