October testing

Thanks for all your support ladies! Maybebaby... did you ov 14 days after mc, or 14 days after when af would have been due? Im really confused, and my opk's are a bit hit and miss, getting darker lines, then faint, then dark again! I really want to start trying again soon, but not sure what my body is doing!

Thanks for all your support ladies! Maybebaby... did you ov 14 days after mc, or 14 days after when af would have been due? Im really confused, and my opk's are a bit hit and miss, getting darker lines, then faint, then dark again! I really want to start trying again soon, but not sure what my body is doing!

Hi Hun,

I have 38 day cycles.

This is how it happened with me, counting day 1 of M/C as CD1 I OV'd on CD 26, just a day later than usual on CD25.

Sometimes a M/C can mess you up a bit so don't worry, they also say you are more fertile!

When do you usually OV?

xx

I normally ov on day 14-15 I think, but last month was a bit earlier, as I got a positive opk on cd12. I am usually a regular 28/29 days. If you count the 1st day of mc as cd1, I am cd 11 today, so Im hoping to get a surge within the next few days :)
Thanks for the help - hopefully I will be extra fertile, and catch again!

Hey ladies

Witch got me today, that crazy bitch! lol. Am annoyed but at same time, deep down knew it wasn't my month and at least she got me on day 31 which means no crazy cycle this month.

Good luck to everyone else still to test.

xxx

aw, sorry Laura. Glad you're staying positive though. Good luck for November!

Sorry to all you girls that the witch has got!

Best of luck for the next cycle!! xxx

Oh crap - just remembered i need to be updating the main page too :dohh:

Got everything crossed for all you ladies still waiting for the last few days of October to bring you some magic. Has anyone heard from Flopsy? I hope I'm not missing something terrible?

Anymore for anymore?

Can you please let me know if you got a BFN/BFP or not testing if you put your name down so i can close the thread complete (sorry, it's my OCD :good:)

Sorry for all of you that were gotton by the witch again this month :-(

Its sods law i bet loads of you lovely ladies will get your bfp in time for December and theyll be no lovely cheeses, pate or booze at christmas for you all!! Fingers crossed for you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back