• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October testing

Hiya, I had an early mc this month, so can you please change my bfp to a bfn? Thanks honey, hope you're doing ok :)

Hiya, I had an early mc this month, so can you please change my bfp to a bfn? Thanks honey, hope you're doing ok :)

Ahhh, just seen this post hun, sorry to hear that, hope you are ok.:hugs: xx

Thanks maybe. Im ok, although hormones are going mad! I'll start trying again and at least now I know Im capable of getting pregnant eh!

Yeah, you'll feel better soon hun, and yeah it is good to know I guess.

I OV'd on time as if it was a normal cycle after mine and my doc said it was OK to try straight away.

Good luck for next cycle xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I know Im capable of getting pregnant eh!

I love comments like this - silver lining and all :)

Oh btw ladies, the mods are going to arrange the thread being updated asap which is very nice of them :good:

Last edited:
Oh that's good Louise, although I really do hope Flopsy is ok :pray: x

I really do hope Flopsy is ok :pray: x

Yeah, i'm feeling a bit crazy about it. I keep thinking all the what ifs and how she'd be coping. I feel worried.

Maybe she's just gone on holiday :)

Last edited:
Hi girls. I'm so sorry I haven't been on. Got wrapped up with work early in the week then had a spotting scare again on wednesday morning. I was terrified and all I could do was lie on the sofa and cry. :(

Fortunately I had a scan yesterday and all is ok :) I am putting a thread up in tri 1 about it if you want to know more.

Naomi N, I am so so so sorry!!! :hugs:

Mrs H congratulations!!

Good luck to everyone for november!!

Thanks for picking up the reins LouiseB :)

xx

Hi girls. I'm so sorry I haven't been on. Got wrapped up with work early in the week then had a spotting scare again on wednesday morning. I was terrified and all I could do was lie on the sofa and cry. :(

Fortunately I had a scan yesterday and all is ok :) I am putting a thread up in tri 1 about it if you want to know more.

Naomi N, I am so so so sorry!!! :hugs:

Mrs H congratulations!!

Good luck to everyone for november!!

Thanks for picking up the reins LouiseB :)

xx

Glad your ok now Flopsy xxx

So sorry Naomi xxx

Nice to see you again flopsy xxx

Last edited:
Ok, tried updating - let me know if i've missed anyone or miscounted or anything :)

It's gone a bit grim in Flopsy's absense, hopefully it will pick up now she's back :D

Last edited:
yes girls! Let's make sure the :witch: is busy prepping for halloween to leave all of you still to test alone!!

Good luck everyone!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back