October testing

Alas I'm out this month :-( One more shot before the IVF treatment starts... :pray:
Xx

Thanks MissJ - fingers crossed you get your BFP any day now! :) Xx

Thanks hun, will be testing on 26th - if I can make myself go and buy a test! x

Alas I'm out this month :-( One more shot before the IVF treatment starts... :pray:
Xx

Sorry Bead :( I'm sure you'll be up the duff in no time once you start you IVF! So exciting :D

C'mon girls - today is a big day, keep me updated :D

I want lots of BFPs!

I haven't got a test and am thinking of waiting til I'm late. x x

Rachael - Because I don't have high hopes. :( I thought AF was here today, noticed some CM tinged with what looked like either dark brown or red and thought I was caught. Wiped and just saw more CM but with a pinky tint again. Haven't had any more but have had sharp pains for half an hour which have just started fading off. No cramping though so not like AF. x x

MissJ - u must test! Cheer us all up with your BFP ;-) no pressure... Eeek!
X

Lol Jen. I have chatted with my husband about it and brought him up to date with the latest as he wants to be more involved etc. We have mutually agreed to wait a bit longer as my last cycle was so long. Sorry girls but we're postponing the test! Lol hope you can all forgive me? ;) x x x x

Boo hiss! Spoilsport ;-)
Did u figure out if you did OV when u though based on last cycle?
X

No because last cycle I wasn't tracking anything at all and had no idea of anything - I learnt everything from the forum and Google! I must have OVed around the 14th because I only had EWCM on 14th and 17th and then a little more on 24th so no idea what my body is up to. I have BDed like there's no tomorrow this cycle so I know I've done all I can do - we're still BDing so it's not like we've given up or anything, we're still going til AF arrives or til I get a BFP. Sharp pains are back in my lower right side. :( x

Everything crossed for you sweet, don't think you could have done anything else this month for your BFP (short of using OPK's to know for deffo when you were OV-ing ;-) )

Have you got a new date for testing?

Guess what?! Tomorrow we can get back to the BD-ing WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

xxx

:ttc: :bd: :sperm: :ttc: :bd: :sperm:

Ah that's brill hun! Bet you're so so excited. :)

I knowwww lol but we didn't want to use OPKs. :p x x

Ahhh, I canni wait!

I'm moaning at you and I know this month I will now be totally obsessed with my CM! And I'll be coming straight to you with all my diff varieties LOL!

x

Lol! Ah I don't mind hehe. Still feeling hopeful about this cycle, still praying like mad!! x x

Louise - you can add the big fat stinking witch to my name and RachaelLouise. MissJ is a spoilsport and has skanked her test until later in the month :p
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back