* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Thanks Jac. I'm not a very fertile person anyway so I'm not holding my breathe xx
Aww I hope for you anyway.

The vitex chaste Berry (agnus castus) I just got delivered Friday but haven't taken it yet until I can see the doctor. Heard so much on it but some say only to ovulation some say all the time. On bottle say don't take when pregnant and others say first 12weeks. Now unsure whether to bother taking. Xx

I did think this but I already take myo inositol which brings my ovulation day forward and just started taking coQ10 for egg quality plus a trying for a baby vitamin. I'm worried if I add too much in with effect my chances less.

Why can't I just relax about it :( never took all this stuff when ttc my DD.

My oh is on a pre conception vitamin too, and is banned for energy drinks xx

Awww don't be beat yourself up as you are just trying your best and it's normal. I was same first pregnancy never took anything and didn't stress or test until after missed period... Now nerves and worry and all takes over xx

I do think to myself I shouldn't be so selfish as I already have a child, but it's heartbreaking when she keeps asking for a baby sister xx

I do think to myself I shouldn't be so selfish as I already have a child, but it's heartbreaking when she keeps asking for a baby sister xx
You are not being selfish at all. Everyone deserved as many children as they wish. Don't be hard on yourself. I hope this month or next is your time xxx

This is exactly how I feel too! I feel terribly guilty my son does have a sibling yet when he wants one so badly!

plus my partner isn’t my sons biological dad and I’d feel like I was letting him down if I didn’t manage to have a baby with him!

But I do often think I’m so lucky to already have one and I should just be grateful! Xx

This is exactly how I feel too! I feel terribly guilty my son does have a sibling yet when he wants one so badly!

plus my partner isn’t my sons biological dad and I’d feel like I was letting him down if I didn’t manage to have a baby with him!

But I do often think I’m so lucky to already have one and I should just be grateful! Xx
Don't you feel bad either. We all deserve our own happiness and however many children we want. It is not selfish to want a sibling for your child. Always go for your dreams. Xxx

Thanks jac! hows the rest of your day went?? Xx
I have been shattered probably amount of worry so fell asleep on mums sofa. I'm now worrying incase it is an eptopic pregnancy... Why I search online at symptoms I will never know.. Worry myself more. Took a cheapy test strip tonight without a hold and had alot colour. So hope get docs tomorrow af due tomorrow too but bleeding was hardly any today now.

How are you. Hope you aren't stressing or down. Keeping fingers crossed for you xxx

It's the same with me and my oh, he has a ds from his previous marriage and I have my dd. So we would like one or two of our own xx

I have been shattered probably amount of worry so fell asleep on mums sofa. I'm now worrying incase it is an eptopic pregnancy... Why I search online at symptoms I will never know.. Worry myself more. Took a cheapy test strip tonight without a hold and had alot colour. So hope get docs tomorrow af due tomorrow too but bleeding was hardly any today now.

How are you. Hope you aren't stressing or down. Keeping fingers crossed for you xxx
When I had my son I thought he might have been ectopic to to a lot of pain, no bleeding though. I went to a&e and they gave me a scan! Had to wait a few hours but was worth it!
If your doctor isn’t much help tomorrow I’d try that, chances are it isn’t ectopic and you’re just having one hell of an implantation! But due to ectopic being so dangerous a&e might see you xxx

It's the same with me and my oh, he has a ds from his previous marriage and I have my dd. So we would like one or two of our own xx
It’s a really special thing to share with someone. I felt like I didn’t really get to experience it properly the first time round because it was with the wrong person you know? Wouldn’t change my son for the world of course and my bond with him is beyond anything! But the partner experience was terrible. I’d really love to experience it through love you know? Xx

Thank you so much @CrazyChic xx

Thank you @Littleperson, I will see if it is lighter or darker tomorrow and hopefully get an appointment but if darker over next day or 2 and no appointments available I think I would get help. I just think either a CP or eptopic as the cramps were bad yesterday and along with bleeding if it was only 1 or the other I wouldn't be as nervous. still don't feel right today. Xxx

Thank you @xMillie. Hope your cold or feeling run down is getting better and still hoping for you xxx

Thank you so much @CrazyChic xx

Thank you @Littleperson, I will see if it is lighter or darker tomorrow and hopefully get an appointment but if darker over next day or 2 and no appointments available I think I would get help. I just think either a CP or eptopic as the cramps were bad yesterday and along with bleeding if it was only 1 or the other I wouldn't be as nervous. still don't feel right today. Xxx

Thank you @xMillie. Hope your cold or feeling run down is getting better and still hoping for you xxx
I totally understand why you’re so worried! I really really hope everything is okay! Your lines are great! You must be so confused! Massive hugs xxx

I totally understand why you’re so worried! I really really hope everything is okay! Your lines are great! You must be so confused! Massive hugs xxx
Hugs to you to. This whole trying to conceive is so stressful for us all. Xxx

Ttc is a real pain yes :(
Why isn’t it easier and less stressful.

Im not sure why but I’ve been having such a good feeling about this 2ww the last couple of days? Like maybe this is it? Since I’m not totally better still and colds can be a symptom.. along with feeling really hungry, really tired and had odd cramps... But maybe it’s just AF on the way and I’m symptom spotting like a crazy person lol

Im not sure why but I’ve been having such a good feeling about this 2ww the last couple of days? Like maybe this is it? Since I’m not totally better still and colds can be a symptom.. along with feeling really hungry, really tired and had odd cramps... But maybe it’s just AF on the way and I’m symptom spotting like a crazy person lol

how many dpo are you now?! I really hope this is it for you! Xxx

I really hope these are all symptoms and you aren't a crazy person at all. We all want this so bad and do anything for it. It's normal to have hope. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back