* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

So sorry @Sparkey999 hope you get your bfp next cycle..

Ohhh @Sterksworks I so hope that was implantation spotting and few days time bfp comes..

Haha @Littleperson you made me laugh with your photo need that after last few days.

So where I am at Friday pink spotted few times when wipe. Woke up Saturday morning with cramping not agony but stronger than period cramps and more now light bleeding... Cramps went away and blood there but never filled a pad. Last night little cramps again now today will have to phone doctors as def a CP as took test thinking be gone again and got this just now darkest line yet and I would have been excited thinking pregnant again if not for the bad cramping and red blood :( xxx

View attachment 88651

This is a good sign @Jac2019, when is AF due? Xx

I think the same as the girls jac!
What’s the bleed like today? Still not enough to fill a pad? what’s your normal AF like?

That line is on a normal 25 cheapie right?! Xxx

Don’t give up hope jac, I had loads of cramping when I first got my BFP. It’s known for some people to bleed too. The line getting darker is a good sign. Obviously there is a chance it could be another chemical but I’m keeping everything crossed for you x
Thank you for kind words and support.. was your cramping worse than af cramps? It felt as sore as when started miscarrying cramps in August and then with light red bleed like then so thought that then also not sure what an eptopic pregnancy feels like. I will phone doctors first thing in morning and hopefully they will help this time. Hope your are feeling better.

AF due tomorrow but think if just the cramps I would have been okay but blood is red in colour and not pink or brown. :( :(
Xxx

I’m sitting at 37o today with period due on Tuesday! Even though I didn’t temp whole cycle I think it’s fair to say I definitely ovulated as temp has risen over the last week that I have been temping! So I’m going to take that as a good sign for me going forward and will deffo be charting properly from now on! Xx

No think it is a 10 one but darker than the same brand I tried other day. I don't have much hope for this one. Not going to lie not even holding onto hope. Something isn't right and still spotting red blood. Very similar to my miscarriage in august xxx thank you though to all you ladies you are amazing xxx <3 <3

Thank you for kind words and support.. was your cramping worse than af cramps? It felt as sore as when started miscarrying cramps in August and then with light red bleed like then so thought that then also not sure what an eptopic pregnancy feels like. I will phone doctors first thing in morning and hopefully they will help this time. Hope your are feeling better.

AF due tomorrow but think if just the cramps I would have been okay but blood is red in colour and not pink or brown. :( :(
Xxx
Deffo go to docs and get your bloods done! Don’t take no for an answer! Tell them they should be monitoring your levels because if you’re still pregnant there may be something they can do to support the pregnancy xx

I’m sitting at 37o today with period due on Tuesday! Even though I didn’t temp whole cycle I think it’s fair to say I definitely ovulated as temp has risen over the last week that I have been temping! So I’m going to take that as a good sign for me going forward and will deffo be charting properly from now on! Xx
I don't know loads about temping but hope you still get your bfp as if you feel cramping I hope it is implantation then a few days time your hcg builds up xxx

I don't know loads about temping but hope you still get your bfp as if you feel cramping I hope it is implantation then a few days time your hcg builds up xxx
I’m really not feeling hopeful about it at all! But going to just take the knowing I’m ovulating and roll with that for now!

really hoping this is your sticky bean jac! I’ll be thinking about you and sending positive energy xxx

I’m really not feeling hopeful about it at all! But going to just take the knowing I’m ovulating and roll with that for now!

really hoping this is your sticky bean jac! I’ll be thinking about you and sending positive energy xxx
Thank you. I just hope they will help me now if say had few pregnancies now and help me if fall pregnant again to be able to keep it. Xxx

Thank you. I just hope they will help me now if say had few pregnancies now and help me if fall pregnant again to be able to keep it. Xxx
They absolutely should be helping you! You’re obviously both very fertile, it’s the holding onto baby that’s tricky and they definitely have things they can try to support that!
Progesterone Injections: Safety and Risks

This is what helped my auntie after 5 miscarriages. She carried my cousin full term xxx

They absolutely should be helping you! You’re obviously both very fertile, it’s the holding onto baby that’s tricky and they definitely have things they can try to support that!
Progesterone Injections: Safety and Risks

This is what helped my auntie after 5 miscarriages. She carried my cousin full term xxx
Thank you that gives me hope. I do think we are both fertile and very compatible to conveive but def a problem keeping baby whether my eggs as older or what. I have ordered the ubiquinol and folate in hope next time I can help make it a wee sticky bean xxx

That’s a definite positive darling. Praying for you it’s a sticky one xx

That’s a definite positive darling. Praying for you it’s a sticky one xx
I had really bad cramps yesterday and red bleeding so think another CP. Hopefully can get an appointment this week with doctor. How are you? Xxx

Just been doing some Sunday evening reading as you do haha

Just these which was quite interesting might give them a go xx

Screenshot_20191020_185418_com.ovuline.fertility.jpg Screenshot_20191020_185424_com.ovuline.fertility.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back