* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Jac2019

Reaction score
Last edited:
Here we go October!! Not feeling too confident as hubbie has been away but I’ll pop myself down for the 11th please.

Good luck everyone!! Xxx

Here we go October!! Not feeling too confident as hubbie has been away but I’ll pop myself down for the 11th please.

Good luck everyone!! Xxx
That's you added. Fingers crossed liz hope it is your month. Be good to get lots of bfp like September. It was a good month for them xx

Hi all, good luck for everyone testing in October!!
Give dates and I will add you to the front page :wave:

Baby dust to all :dust: :dust:

11. @liz85
21. @chattychar1990
22. @Jac2019

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Can I have the 10 of October? Me and OH tried during my ovulation but not the following days since he will take out his wisdom tooth :/ sucks, but I will try to test anyway! Yayy October here we go...

21st October for me please hun <3
Good luck to us, surely it's our turn very soon. I am annoyed that i have to keep joining these threads :( x
I really hope it's going to be you this month with all my heart! I know it's nerve wracking but I am hopeful it will be all alright <3

Can I have the 10 of October? Me and OH tried during my ovulation but not the following days since he will take out his wisdom tooth :/ sucks, but I will try to test anyway! Yayy October here we go...
Awww That's still the best time to do it anyway so still in with a chance. Days leading up to ovulation then ready and waiting. Good luck xx

That's you added. Fingers crossed liz hope it is your month. Be good to get lots of bfp like September. It was a good month for them xx
Thank you!! Yes September was fab!! here’s to October ovulation!! May this month be just as fab!! Xxx

I am going to start doing cheapie opks from tomorrow incase I ovulate earlier if ovulate at all this month. Feel like my body has been trying to but as got hcg still there it hasn't been able to and so AF came exact on time from first day bleeding of mmc. Don't want to miss it incase ovulate soon. Really hope we get alot of bfp this month xxx :clover: :clover: :clover:

Ladies, lets share some tips?

Are you going to do anything different this cycle?

My OH suggested that in my fertile window he wants to just go at it like rabbits LOL. He said we only ever do it the once when i am ovulating (which isn't true, he is just clueless lol) but he seems to think hes friends at work has told him that when they were at it constantly with their OH that is when they fell pregnant lol. So instead of shutting him down, i have agreed this is what we will do :rotfl:

Haha love it Char :rotfl: . I am just going to try focus on losing a few lbs that I gained last 2months. If I focus on that and not on getting pregnant it might help my stress levels. My OH doesnt want to know my fertile days as he hates the pressure so this time keeping it quiet to him and just try DTD :shhh: xx

Hey ladies,
Here we go again!! Can I go for the 11th please.
Good luck everyone :dust:

I’m going to try every 2-3 days and just keep going through the month I think until af comes.

I’m going hold off putting my name down until I think I’ve ovulated. I’m not temping this month so just going by body signs and cheapie sticks! Praying I ovulate, I’m with you @liz85 I’m going every 2-3 days to cover all bases.

Going to keep coming in and checking on everyone! Fingers crossed for you ladies really hope we have a good month for Xmas baby announcements!!

I will definitely be :bd: throughout the whole month but in my fertile window we will be at it like :bunny: hahahaha x

I will be taking honey and cinnamon, old wives tales says to take it twice a day or something like that :D

Hey what are peoples thoughts on conceive plus?

(Sorry for the way I put this and the TMI) I'm always quiet wet when it comes to DTD, so don't know if it will do anything extra

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back