* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Ttc is a real pain yes :(
Why isn’t it easier and less stressful.

Im not sure why but I’ve been having such a good feeling about this 2ww the last couple of days? Like maybe this is it? Since I’m not totally better still and colds can be a symptom.. along with feeling really hungry, really tired and had odd cramps... But maybe it’s just AF on the way and I’m symptom spotting like a crazy person lol
:dito:

I've been symptom spotting like anything trying to work out if this is now I felt last 2ww when I had my CP

I really hope this is your :bfp:

I’m 9dpo. Also feeling way more wet down there today and pretty sure that was a missed symptom for me last time.

Ahhhh hate that I’m symptom spotting cause it usually leads to nothing but AF.. it just feels really different this time. Really hope I’m not wrong, I think I’d be way more upset than normal if AF shows up :(

Morning ladies.
AF is due today, so just waiting on it to show it’s god damn ugly face. I will be sure to let you know when it does!!
Fell asleep on the sofa yesterday evening, oh woke me up at 7pm and told me to go get in bed, and I woke up at 6am this morning. What a long and lovely sleep :)

@Jac2019 - make sure you push for bloods or a scan tomorrow. Tell the doctors your not leaving until they sort something. I am praying for you my lovely.

@xMillie - your symptoms are getting me so excited. If anyone deserves a bfp, it is you. Sending you so much baby dust darling :dust: xxx

Morning everyone,

Ohhhh @chattychar1990 I would have loved that to be a symptom for you if never sleep early. I am due af today and cause it came fri/sat all mixed up now but hopefully I will try and get doctors appointment. Hope you are okay?

So hope this week a few testers will get bfps. Fingers crossed for you all xxx :clover: <3

Morning ladies.
AF is due today, so just waiting on it to show it’s god damn ugly face. I will be sure to let you know when it does!!
Fell asleep on the sofa yesterday evening, oh woke me up at 7pm and told me to go get in bed, and I woke up at 6am this morning. What a long and lovely sleep :)

@Jac2019 - make sure you push for bloods or a scan tomorrow. Tell the doctors your not leaving until they sort something. I am praying for you my lovely.

@xMillie - your symptoms are getting me so excited. If anyone deserves a bfp, it is you. Sending you so much baby dust darling :dust: xxx

Hope AF doesn’t show xx

Morning everyone,

Ohhhh @chattychar1990 I would have loved that to be a symptom for you if never sleep early. I am due af today and cause it came fri/sat all mixed up now but hopefully I will try and get doctors appointment. Hope you are okay?

So hope this week a few testers will get bfps. Fingers crossed for you all xxx :clover: <3
Thank @Jac2019 - but its probably got to do with my niece staying us on Saturday evening that i fell asleep so early. Would love for that to be a symptom though.
Definitely get on the phone to your doctors as soon as it opens this morning, or go down there and don't leave haha!
I am okay, just sitting and waiting for AF xx

I’m feeling like a mad woman for even thinking this could be it?

because it never is.. but I just feel so different this time. The wait feels like torture but I don’t really want to test early either xx

I’m feeling like a mad woman for even thinking this could be it?

because it never is.. but I just feel so different this time. The wait feels like torture but I don’t really want to test early either xx
Millie, i really think this could be it for you.
You never feel 'different' and i have never heard you be so positive about a cycle before.
They say sometimes you just know!! If this is your time i am going to be absolutely ecstatic for you. You really deserve this happiness <3
When is AF due? Do you think you will cave and test? xx

Millie, i really think this could be it for you.
You never feel 'different' and i have never heard you be so positive about a cycle before.
They say sometimes you just know!! If this is your time i am going to be absolutely ecstatic for you. You really deserve this happiness <3
When is AF due? Do you think you will cave and test? xx

I’m 10dpo so it could be due Friday or over the weekend, was going to wait til Monday to test if AF stays away of course..

feel like I’m going to be more crushed than normal if this isn’t it because I’m getting my hopes up :(

Will just have to wait and hope xx

I’m 10dpo so it could be due Friday or over the weekend, was going to wait til Monday to test if AF stays away of course..

feel like I’m going to be more crushed than normal if this isn’t it because I’m getting my hopes up :(

Will just have to wait and hope xx
Well i am praying for you Millie <3
Fingers, toes and eyes crossed :dust::love:

@chattychar1990 hope AF doesn’t show for you, hate seeing anyone ttc for so long xx

@Jac2019 did you test again this morning? Or just going to try see a doctor? xx
Did 2 tests the top one is 10miu and bottom 25miu I have no idea what is going on but scared incase eptopic if CP then least my tubes are okay and me. Got doctors today so hope take bloods and then repeat as least that would tell if going up or down. How are you feeling today? So hope the cold lifts soon for you. All crossed this month for you too Xxx

20191021_091719.jpg

Jac - they look pretty good to me hun?
Remember your only due AF today so your lines aren't going to be blazing just yet.
Glad you managed to get a doctors appointment.
Keep us updated <3 xx

Hope you get some answers @Jac2019. What makes you think it could be ectopic? Hopefully everything is ok xx

I’m surprised I’m still bunged up like this to be honest as it was last Sunday I started to get the cold but if this is a good sign and it’s because I’m actually pregnant I’ll take this cold the whole 9 months lol!! I still need to call and check my scan I had the other week was okay, but I’ve been so bunged up that I didn’t think anyone would understand me over the phone so I didn’t call yet. I must sound stupid for thinking a cold means I could be pregnant?!

Hope you get some answers @Jac2019. What makes you think it could be ectopic? Hopefully everything is ok xx

I’m surprised I’m still bunged up like this to be honest as it was last Sunday I started to get the cold but if this is a good sign and it’s because I’m actually pregnant I’ll take this cold the whole 9 months lol!! I still need to call and check my scan I had the other week was okay, but I’ve been so bunged up that I didn’t think anyone would understand me over the phone so I didn’t call yet. I must sound stupid for thinking a cold means I could be pregnant?!
Call and get your results hun! You need to know ASAP that everything is okay xx

Thank you ladies. Not hopeful af started up again today not as heavy but was nothing yesterday. Maybe more CP than eptopic which in honesty I would prefer. Was panicking eptopic as read that cramping and bleeding and also sorry TMI had bad diarrhea Friday after started spotting.

I hope both you get your bfp this month that would be amazing. Xxx

You don't sound stupid at all. I don't want to get your hopes up further just incase but I had cold symptoms the week I found out with my daughter that I was pregnant. It can definitely be a symptom xx

Thank you ladies. Not hopeful af started up again today not as heavy but was nothing yesterday. Maybe more CP than eptopic which in honesty I would prefer. Was panicking eptopic as read that cramping and bleeding and also sorry TMI had bad diarrhea Friday after started spotting.

I hope both you get your bfp this month that would be amazing. Xxx
Is it proper AF though @Jac2019 - your lines just look to positive to me and if you are using a 25miu mean you definitely have a high level of HCG in your body. If this is another CP though you need to speak to GP or EPU. You may be lacking in sometime to hold onto the egg. xx

Is it proper AF though @Jac2019 - your lines just look to positive to me and if you are using a 25miu mean you definitely have a high level of HCG in your body. If this is another CP though you need to speak to GP or EPU. You may be lacking in sometime to hold onto the egg. xx
Not as heavy but first day normally not too heavy. Yeah I am hoping now they will do tests I don't want months of this after a year of trying and losing.
Last month epu just said nothing they can do take a test in week and if negative early miscarriage. Hopefully doctor will help this time.
Hope more than anything your af doesnt show. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back