* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Thank you @xMillie. I am going to try phone doctors on Monday. Kept test so can show them I was above 25 at one point again. Hope can help me this time as every other time just sent me away never taking bloods or anything. Hope you are okay xxx

That’s rubbish. Hopefully they will help this time. If not keep pestering them xx

I’m okay I think, just still sort of getting over this cold, sore throat and cough thing. It started Sunday and I thought it would be completely gone by now but nope!! I’m 8dpo so got another 6 days til AF I think? I’ve been so hungry all of yesterday and today, I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been unwell or because it’s so cold? but I just want to eat everything and can’t stop lol.

That’s rubbish. Hopefully they will help this time. If not keep pestering them xx

I’m okay I think, just still sort of getting over this cold, sore throat and cough thing. It started Sunday and I thought it would be completely gone by now but nope!! I’m 8dpo so got another 6 days til AF I think? I’ve been so hungry all of yesterday and today, I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been unwell or because it’s so cold? but I just want to eat everything and can’t stop lol.
Awww I hate being unwell and this time of year so many hugs going about. Here's hoping goes away soon. I just wish these were all symptoms for you but it's so good you don't symptom spot. I really hope I get to see a few of you all getting your bfp. That would make my day. Xxx

That's what I think best getting my body strong again... Punished it enough over last year to get a baby. Never ever had cramps so bad like this. Happy to see you too are trying to get into a positive mind and body state. Hope when time comes you get your rainbow baby xxx
I totally get where you're coming from. I wish we had given ourselves a break after the mmc, but we just want it so much. Yeah I am in a much better place now than I was a month ago for sure. I was doing some yoga and was thinking, I created a life, a heart was beating, and I can do it again! And so can you. We are strong, we can do this <3

I totally get where you're coming from. I wish we had given ourselves a break after the mmc, but we just want it so much. Yeah I am in a much better place now than I was a month ago for sure. I was doing some yoga and was thinking, I created a life, a heart was beating, and I can do it again! And so can you. We are strong, we can do this <3
Love your thoughts on that. I am saying we won't try but I know I am desperate to be a mum but want to try not try and just get healthy and hopefully it will happen again. Maybe in next few months if not hope I will look and feel better... You are very strong now and don't let go of that. I know seeing that wee babys heartbeat is what I keep in my head. Also I got to see my wee baby after delivery and how beautiful she was even at 18weeks. Sending all the :dust: :dust: to all of us xxx :hugs: <3 <3 :friends:

@Jac2019 (and everyone else) so snippets from my book about healthy eggs and what to eat during which phase of the cycle you are in ... hope it helps.

AAFFF9CF-BA07-44C3-BE1A-456F26468A1C.png 02932D1F-15FA-471E-9989-B71CAD569BE2.png F4D1153E-5FD9-4F51-B19D-A48F3754068A.png 84AED492-A1F3-4194-8FFF-E6EDE4341573.jpeg 19E55577-1514-4859-AE65-FBE71FD6C413.png

@Jac2019 (and everyone else) so snippets from my book about healthy eggs and what to eat during which phase of the cycle you are in ... hope it helps.

View attachment 88637 View attachment 88639 View attachment 88641 View attachment 88643 View attachment 88645
Awww thank you so much that is so kind to give me that. Feel better now cramps have eased had a wee cry at my rubbish body now Monday new start to healthier happier me. That will come in handy. How are you? Xxx

Awww I hate being unwell and this time of year so many hugs going about. Here's hoping goes away soon. I just wish these were all symptoms for you but it's so good you don't symptom spot. I really hope I get to see a few of you all getting your bfp. That would make my day. Xxx

Well I try not to symptom spot but part of me then does go and wonder if it’s something.. my hubby caught the bug from me too, he only had it 2 days and was instantly better and I’m still getting better? Maybe my immune system is just crap though !!

I’ve also had some cramps and pains the last couple of days. I’m sure it’s absolutely nothing as always though lol

Of course I’d start cramping again making me wonder if I’m implanting now just late on!
This has been the longest 2ww ever!!!

Don’t know if anyone else uses them.. I was actually going to stop as they are so expensive but clearblue digi ovulation tests are half price on amazon, 20 tests for £25.

I may not fill my cart up with pregnancy tests but just got a bunch of ovulation tests instead. Hard to stop even though it feels pointless !!

Got a couple of boxes of those and some one step opks. I should be good for testing for ovulation for the next 8 or 9months lol

I noticed frers are also £6.52 for two tests. I’m not buying but that seems pretty cheap if it helps anyone? xx

Of course I’d start cramping again making me wonder if I’m implanting now just late on!
This has been the longest 2ww ever!!!

always hated the 2ww.. one minute you feel like you’re defo out the next you think well just maybe I’m implanting late.. drives you a bit crazy sometimes.

I’d rather just know at the start of it instead of waiting 2 weeks to find out

xx

always hated the 2ww.. one minute you feel like you’re defo out the next you think well just maybe I’m implanting late.. drives you a bit crazy sometimes.

I’d rather just know at the start of it instead of waiting 2 weeks to find out

xx
Same!!!! I feel like a mad woman!!! I’ll almost be relieved to see my period because then I’ll known xx

Well af arrived a day early so def out for this month! Oh well hey ho...onto another cycle we go!

Alright ladies. My spotting seems to have completely gone away as of today! I am freaking out. I took an internet cheapie test, and it showed BFN. Hoping that AF doesnt arrive tomorrow, and I may run out and buy a FRER. This is stressful!

Don’t know if anyone else uses them.. I was actually going to stop as they are so expensive but clearblue digi ovulation tests are half price on amazon, 20 tests for £25.

I may not fill my cart up with pregnancy tests but just got a bunch of ovulation tests instead. Hard to stop even though it feels pointless !!

Got a couple of boxes of those and some one step opks. I should be good for testing for ovulation for the next 8 or 9months lol

I noticed frers are also £6.52 for two tests. I’m not buying but that seems pretty cheap if it helps anyone? xx

Thanks for the tip I went on and got a pack xx

Alright ladies. My spotting seems to have completely gone away as of today! I am freaking out. I took an internet cheapie test, and it showed BFN. Hoping that AF doesnt arrive tomorrow, and I may run out and buy a FRER. This is stressful!

I would leave it a few days as it takes time for the hcg to build up. Good luck xx

So sorry @Sparkey999 hope you get your bfp next cycle..

Ohhh @Sterksworks I so hope that was implantation spotting and few days time bfp comes..

Haha @Littleperson you made me laugh with your photo need that after last few days.

So where I am at Friday pink spotted few times when wipe. Woke up Saturday morning with cramping not agony but stronger than period cramps and more now light bleeding... Cramps went away and blood there but never filled a pad. Last night little cramps again now today will have to phone doctors as def a CP as took test thinking be gone again and got this just now darkest line yet and I would have been excited thinking pregnant again if not for the bad cramping and red blood :( xxx
5min mark and 10min mark
20191020_102924.jpg 20191020_112014.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry @Sparkey999 hope you get your bfp next cycle..

Ohhh @Sterksworks I so hope that was implantation spotting and few days time bfp comes..

Haha @Littleperson you made me laugh with your photo need that after last few days.

So where I am at Friday pink spotted few times when wipe. Woke up Saturday morning with cramping not agony but stronger than period cramps and more now light bleeding... Cramps went away and blood there but never filled a pad. Last night little cramps again now today will have to phone doctors as def a CP as took test thinking be gone again and got this just now darkest line yet and I would have been excited thinking pregnant again if not for the bad cramping and red blood :( xxx

View attachment 88651

Don’t give up hope jac, I had loads of cramping when I first got my BFP. It’s known for some people to bleed too. The line getting darker is a good sign. Obviously there is a chance it could be another chemical but I’m keeping everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back