* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Ugh I think I’m sick? I had the worst sore throat all day yesterday, was sneezing a little all day too but today it’s much worse :(

Not sure how much that effects our chances? But so annoyed :(
Just jumping in here to say I was really sick the month I got my bfp. Had a horrendous sickness bug which stopped us from dtd like we had planned. Still fell pregnant though x

Sorry you're ill, Millie :( Hope you feel better soon! I had a cold last week for the first time in two years. I am never sick so it was super annoying. D has it as well but fortunately not as bad.

Sorry you're ill, Millie :( Hope you feel better soon! I had a cold last week for the first time in two years. I am never sick so it was super annoying. D has it as well but fortunately not as bad.
Sorry you have been not well. I hope you get to test with us this month and get a bfp xxx

Ugh I really despise the 2ww. I am 6-7 dpo today and my husband and I went to eat to eat lunch today. We walked into the restaurant and the smell of food made me want to be sick! I am not sure what that means, but I am still trying to stay positive this month!

Ugh I really despise the 2ww. I am 6-7 dpo today and my husband and I went to eat to eat lunch today. We walked into the restaurant and the smell of food made me want to be sick! I am not sure what that means, but I am still trying to stay positive this month!
I hate it too!!! I’ve had cramping for days and have felt hungover and nauseous all day today despite not drinking! Trying my best not to read too much into it but I’m feeling more hopeful this month than I have in the past xxx

I am the same cramping and pulling and twinges are keeping me awake. Last time I felt this I was pregnant. I don't want to get hopes up either as could be nothing but tonight areolas have also darkened slightly. Just don't want my body playing tricks on me or anymore CPs :( :pray: xxx

I’m the same jac last time I felt this way I was pregnant! A long time ago that was though!
i feel like maybe I want it so much I’m imagining it! I keep trying to tell myself I’m not pregnant so that if I see a negative I won’t be too upset but it’s so hard! When are you testing? Xx

I’m the same jac last time I felt this way I was pregnant! A long time ago that was though!
i feel like maybe I want it so much I’m imagining it! I keep trying to tell myself I’m not pregnant so that if I see a negative I won’t be too upset but it’s so hard! When are you testing? Xx
I'm an early tester haha. I can't ever wait although I know I should but at same time I would rather know having a CP as least I know my symptoms weren't ever in head. I feel over last year I really am more in tune with my body. When are you testing? I'm about 7dpo and probably give in next day or 2 and disappoint myself :think: :doh: xxx

I had a positive opk on the 4th, app estimated the 8th for ovulation! So I’m not entirely sure when I ovulated! I guess sometime between the 5th-8th! So I’m anywhere from 5-9dpo
I will probably test in the morning tbh because I’m dying to know! But I know the chances are it will be negative and then I will feel sad! I think I feel the same about cp and knowing. Fingers crossed that it’s sticky beans from now on out though xx

I had a positive opk on the 4th, app estimated the 8th for ovulation! So I’m not entirely sure when I ovulated! I guess sometime between the 5th-8th! So I’m anywhere from 5-9dpo
I will probably test in the morning tbh because I’m dying to know! But I know the chances are it will be negative and then I will feel sad! I think I feel the same about cp and knowing. Fingers crossed that it’s sticky beans from now on out though xx
When I do opk I take the next day for me as ovulation, apps are normally more estimates unless are you bbt as well? Good luck if you test in morning Im the same will be sad if negative but lying awake feeling twinges and light cramps gives me hope. Would love to see many more bfp before Oct finishes. Xxx

You going to test in the morning too??
I hadn’t been temping but I bought a thermometer and have been for the last few days, it’s staying up at 36.7 which I’m hoping is good but I really have no experience! I will start really charting next month if this month isn’t successful! Xx

I'm about 2 days behind you I got an opk positive on 6th morning so be 7 or max 8dpo if ovulated that night. I will try hold out till Tuesday or Wednesday but spent fortune on tests so not buying frers haha. I will have to be patient I guess. I don't bbt tried it after miscarriage but won't work for me the amount I am up through night and like a wee glass of wine here and there (unless bfp). :merry: xx

I am same dpo as you Jac2019 about 8dpo and trying desperately to ignore any and all symptoms. Gah it’s so hard to stay away from the tests

Rooting for you guys! AF came full force today, took a couple of extra days just to mess with me. Had the worst nausea before it started this time around. Ah well, I'll be in the November testing if I ovulate, I'll be temping too this cycle to confirm. Best of luck to all of you to left to test!

7DPO - Nothing really happening for me symptom wise, my nipples were sore to touch yesterday but that is practically it apart from the couple of twinges on Saturday.
Not expecting a BFP but I still like to join in with you all haha xx

Rooting for you guys! AF came full force today, took a couple of extra days just to mess with me. Had the worst nausea before it started this time around. Ah well, I'll be in the November testing if I ovulate, I'll be temping too this cycle to confirm. Best of luck to all of you to left to test!
Sorry AF arrived for you @kels1234 - big hugs :hug: x

@Sparkey999 - I am same last time it was 9dpo before faint line and was the month thought I was out as no symptoms I linked to pregnancy. Trying to resist :help: haha

@kels1234 - sorry to hear. Hate how our bodies play tricks on us :(

@chattychar1990 - I hope for you more than anyone that a month with no symptoms leads to bfp. <3 xxx

@Sparkey999 - I am same last time it was 9dpo before faint line and was the month thought I was out as no symptoms I linked to pregnancy. Trying to resist :help: haha

@kels1234 - sorry to hear. Hate how our bodies play tricks on us :(

@chattychar1990 - I hope for you more than anyone that a month with no symptoms leads to bfp. <3 xxx
I caved in and tested. Have plenty ic tests anyway from making sure got negatives after mmc and CP. Have a vvfl and not getting too excited as could end up not getting darker or end in CP but gives me hope and feeling I am more in tune with body :2ww: :pray: :clover:

I caved in and tested. Have plenty ic tests anyway from making sure got negatives after mmc and CP. Have a vvfl and not getting too excited as could end up not getting darker or end in CP but gives me hope and feeling I am more in tune with body :2ww: :pray: :clover:
Oh wow Jac. I hope it gets darker for you!! x

I really hope this is your rainbow baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back