* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Thanks, got my semi fertilite cm today so hopefully won't be long xx
That's great your body seems to be in line with your normal cycle already. Still gutted for you but now you as lots say to me you are more fertile after a mc or CP so and if I get my bfp this month I only BD once this month as my OH wasnt feeling well and working loads over ovulation... Fingers and toes crossed. :friends: xx

What’s everyone’s views on the protest going on in London?? I had to walk through it all on the way to work and the way home.
It was absolutely mental, blocked all the roads. And hundred of people shouting down a microphone, playing drums, just creating so much Commotion.
Tbf it was quite fun watching it all and I got loads on video, I Might even see myself on the news later :rotfl: x

What’s everyone’s views on the protest going on in London?? I had to walk through it all on the way to work and the way home.
It was absolutely mental, blocked all the roads. And hundred of people shouting down a microphone, playing drums, just creating so much Commotion.
Tbf it was quite fun watching it all and I got loads on video, I Might even see myself on the news later :rotfl: x

I didn't even tho anything was going on. What they protesting?

Extinction rebellion. Don’t have a clue what it’s all about but apparently it’s going on until Saturday!! X

Oh very interesting.
I live and 1hour and 30mins from London, but don't go into London much should do really. Really want to take my dd to winter wonderland xx

Oh very interesting.
I live and 1hour and 30mins from London, but don't go into London much should do really. Really want to take my dd to winter wonderland xx
I go winter wonderland every year. It’s so magical. I love it. Definitely worth the trip, just to see your daughters face xx

I love London!! Would love a Christmassy weekend over there again. Love winter wonderland.

Would so love being able to say being unwell was a symptom but at 3dpo I think that’s very unrealistic!!

is the tww over yet?

9dpo and stupidly decided to do a cheapie this morning. BFN. Why do I do this to myself!

I am in the same boat! I got my positive on the morning of the 7th! I couldn't help myself, I tested today and felt silly when it was negative. Fingers crossed for lots of BFP this month! xx

I'm about 2 days behind you I got an opk positive on 6th morning so be 7 or max 8dpo if ovulated that night. I will try hold out till Tuesday or Wednesday but spent fortune on tests so not buying frers haha. I will have to be patient I guess. I don't bbt tried it after miscarriage but won't work for me the amount I am up through night and like a wee glass of wine here and there (unless bfp). :merry: xx

Not feeling confident anymore. Head pounding today and cm gone. Cramping alot less as well. Test this morning looks the same and feel af will be here on time at weekend. I am away for few days which is good to go and relax and forget and then give November a proper go of truing now cycle all back in sync xxx

This was today, hardly even see it on camera now. Xx

20191015_092933.jpg

Last edited:
Not feeling confident anymore. Head pounding today and cm gone. Cramping alot less as well. Test this morning looks the same and feel af will be here on time at weekend. I am away for few days which is good to go and relax and forget and then give November a proper go of truing now cycle all back in sync xxx
You’re not out yet! Fx for you, hope you’re still in with a chance xx

Still hoping you get your bfp Jac. Your not out until that evil witch arrives xx

You’re not out yet! Fx for you, hope you’re still in with a chance xx
Thanks my last bfp symptoms have gone but never give up trying :D

How are you feeling? I know your name has pcos in it. Have you ever tried agnus castus? I have heard so much about this so ordered some to start as soon as af arrives. I don't have pcos but when reading about it saw it helped alot with pcos? Xxx <3

Still hoping you get your bfp Jac. Your not out until that evil witch arrives xx
Thank you. I don't let myself get down if negative or positive then negative but would love to get my bfp along with some of you I talk to on here then could have the pregnancy journey together. :friends: xx

You’re not out yet jac! And headaches can definitely be a pregnancy symptom!! I’m hoping so much for you!

my temp is back up again today!!!! Really hoping yesterday’s dip was implantation! weird though because for daaaays I’d had cramps and pains and now I’ve got nothing! So could very well be nothing at all! Annoyed at my body for all that cramping over the weekend though! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back