* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Hey ladies,

sorry to see it was a cp crazychic

hope everyone is doing okay?

I had my scan today both external and internal but they didn’t really seem to want to tell me anything? Felt like they just wanted me in and out quickly so they could get on with next patient, was a very busy waiting room, I couldn’t even sit down. I have to call my GP late next week though apparently? not sure if that means they saw something abnormal or what? been worrying a bit about that as surely they would say something if everything looked ok? :( who knows, guess I’ll find out next week.

I’ve felt crampy and bloated all day as well, think either I ovulated today or maybe my body is going to soon? Had positive opk yesterday so maybe.. I’ll just count tomorrow as 1dpo and see what happens I guess. Probably just get AF again in 2 weeks but I hope not.. so fed up!!! :(

Hey ladies,

sorry to see it was a cp crazychic

hope everyone is doing okay?

I had my scan today both external and internal but they didn’t really seem to want to tell me anything? Felt like they just wanted me in and out quickly so they could get on with next patient, was a very busy waiting room, I couldn’t even sit down. I have to call my GP late next week though apparently? not sure if that means they saw something abnormal or what? been worrying a bit about that as surely they would say something if everything looked ok? :( who knows, guess I’ll find out next week.

I’ve felt crampy and bloated all day as well, think either I ovulated today or maybe my body is going to soon? Had positive opk yesterday so maybe.. I’ll just count tomorrow as 1dpo and see what happens I guess. Probably just get AF again in 2 weeks but I hope not.. so fed up!!! :(

I think that’s standard routine! I had a scan a few years ago due to bloating and bleeding during intercourse (wasn’t trying at the time)! They barely said a word to me and then said ‘okay... you can leave now’
I was like ‘wait. Did you see anything? Was there anything abnormal? Do I need to worry?’ And they said ‘we can’t say’ and I was like ‘well how do I know?’ And they said to phone my gp the next week! I left terrified. Turned out there was nothing to report at all.

I think the people who do the scans are simply that. I don’t think they really interpret them and even if they did I don’t think it’s their job to tell you.
Sorry for your wait! It sucks xxx

Morning ladies, my temp jumped up from when I last temped. I'm now worried we have missed our chance. We were going to BD last night but I didn't feel up to it :( I feel so frustrated

Our bodies are so bloody cruel sometimes!!! Really hoping to see some bfps on here soon xxx

Thank you @xMillie I am fed up too haha <3

Aww sorry @PinkFlamingo. Hope you get your big fat positive soon.

@Littleperson I am the same I had twinges sitting in car at lights and felt a bit breathless. Only time I got that was when pregnant and then saw the rainbow. Wish it was true and could test but know my body just playing up. Xx :2ww:
I got a couple of sharp pains/ twinges today too @Jac2019. Obviously means nothing for me though but weird we both got them and we both the same dpo!! Xx

I got a couple of sharp pains/ twinges today too @Jac2019. Obviously means nothing for me though but weird we both got them and we both the same dpo!! Xx
Imagine we both did get our bfp. I don't think this is my month as don't think my body feels strong enough after mmc and CP but always live in hope. <3 <3

Imagine we both did get our bfp. I don't think this is my month as don't think my body feels strong enough after mmc and CP but always live in hope. <3 <3
You have a very high chance, you are most fertile after a miscarriage. I know I don’t really have much chance naturally but it’s good to hope and wish right? Xx

You have a very high chance, you are most fertile after a miscarriage. I know I don’t really have much chance naturally but it’s good to hope and wish right? Xx
I just love your positivity it really is brilliant. I know how your appointment went but wish and hope more than anything you get your bfp naturally like so many I have seen when trying for ivf. I will always have hope for you :pray: xx <3

Ugh I think I’m sick? I had the worst sore throat all day yesterday, was sneezing a little all day too but today it’s much worse :(

Not sure how much that effects our chances? But so annoyed :(

Ugh I think I’m sick? I had the worst sore throat all day yesterday, was sneezing a little all day too but today it’s much worse :(

Not sure how much that effects our chances? But so annoyed :(
I don't think it effects your chances. Well I hope not as I know alot get sick or colds or sore throats before and during their pregnancies. I actually got a sore throat and then got my bfp a few days later last pregnancy.. Try rest and keep warm. And lots of hot fluids or even boiled sweets to help your throat so no medicine xxx :hugs: <3

I don't think it effects your chances. Well I hope not as I know alot get sick or colds or sore throats before and during their pregnancies. I actually got a sore throat and then got my bfp a few days later last pregnancy.. Try rest and keep warm. And lots of hot fluids or even boiled sweets to help your throat so no medicine xxx :hugs: <3

would like it to be a symptom but far too early for any

Having an early night and hoping I’ll feel better tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back