* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Thank you not getting hopes up yet but just felt with these light cramps and twinges constantly since Fri night/ sat morn was same as previous pregnancies. Haven't said to OH as he said he can't handle anymore excitement then let downs so only tell him if a def and not anymore CP. Feel bad for him us women are so much stronger :dance: xxx

My oh is the opposite. He has taken our loss really well. Think tbh he is more worried about me then anything else

My oh is the opposite. He has taken our loss really well. Think tbh he is more worried about me then anything else
That's brilliant. My OH is same more worried about me thats why he doesn't want to know again as he can't handle me crying over another pregnancy again. He said I am all that matters awww.

Tried to let it dry abit to see if show up more in photo but still can't see it. I could in time frame and was a little pinky. Fx for next few days. Xxxx

20191014_093015.jpg

Last edited:
That's brilliant. My OH is same more worried about me thats why he doesn't want to know again as he can't handle me crying over another pregnancy again. He said I am all that matters awww.

Tried to let it dry abit to see if show up more in photo but still can't see it. I could in time frame and was a little pinky. Fx for next few days. Xxxx

View attachment 88485

Keeping everything crossed for you! If it gives you any reassurance I had a mmc then a chemical and my 3rd pregnancy resulted in my daughter. I wasn’t doing anything differently or on any meds with her, it just worked out, so stay positive xx

Keeping everything crossed for you! If it gives you any reassurance I had a mmc then a chemical and my 3rd pregnancy resulted in my daughter. I wasn’t doing anything differently or on any meds with her, it just worked out, so stay positive xx
Thank you that really does. I have been worried if fell pregnant again fast it won't be a sticky bean as uterus might not accept it well. Fingers crossed. Hope you are doing well xxx

I see the line Jac :dust: :love: xx
Not a bfp but here's hoping by weekend af doesn't arrive xxx hope you are okay today xx

My smu always gave me the best results.. Even with opks. Tried there to see so will see over next few days as only about 7/8dpo so anything can happen :2ww: <3 xxx

20191014_100420.jpg

Last edited:
Can definitely see that :) I have everything crossed for you xx
Thank you here's hoping. Had few CPs so not excited yet but least gives me hope. Hope your OH been giving you lots of cuddles. Also here's hoping you get a positive OPK same time you thought you would xxx

Not a bfp but here's hoping by weekend af doesn't arrive xxx hope you are okay today xx

My smu always gave me the best results.. Even with opks. Tried there to see so will see over next few days as only about 7/8dpo so anything can happen :2ww: <3 xxx

View attachment 88487
I am good thank you hun.
Aching today as went running again yesterday and also did some yoga so tonight i am resting and back at the running tomorrow :)
Really hope that line gets darker for you and AF doesn't arrive. xx

I am good thank you hun.
Aching today as went running again yesterday and also did some yoga so tonight i am resting and back at the running tomorrow :)
Really hope that line gets darker for you and AF doesn't arrive. xx
I love how you are getting fitter, totally motivated and focused. Me and OH have been promising the last week to join a gym. Still haven't :think: xx

Unfortunately I’m feeling much worse today and had the worst nights sleep, it felt like I was waking up every 10mins :(

Maybe I picked up a bug at the hospital :(

Unfortunately I’m feeling much worse today and had the worst nights sleep, it felt like I was waking up every 10mins :(

Maybe I picked up a bug at the hospital :(
Sorry your feeling so shit Millie.
Are you able to take some paracetemol? x

I see it jac!!!! Got everything crossed for you that it gets darker!!! no lines for me this morning but I did expect it with it still being so early and not got any frers! Must have stared at the test for 20 minutes willing a line to appear though haha!
also had a slight temperature dip this morning so that’s throwing me off a bit xx

I see it jac!!!! Got everything crossed for you that it gets darker!!! no lines for me this morning but I did expect it with it still being so early and not got any frers! Must have stared at the test for 20 minutes willing a line to appear though haha!
also had a slight temperature dip this morning so that’s throwing me off a bit xx
Could that be an implantation dip? I'm unsure with bbt but fingers crossed for you and all of us. I didnt get a vfl until 9dpo and 11dpo before was alot more visible. Still very early. Be great to end month off with lots of them. Xxx

I’m not sure! Never tempted before! Only started like 5 days ago lol! Fingers crossed though! I’d love to see loads too! Gives me hope when I see it happening for people xxx

There is deffo something there @Jac2019 ... can I be put down for 20th please, I’ll only be 11dpo but it’s my partners birthday and thought we’d do one and see.

Thank you here's hoping. Had few CPs so not excited yet but least gives me hope. Hope your OH been giving you lots of cuddles. Also here's hoping you get a positive OPK same time you thought you would xxx

Thanks, got my semi fertilite cm today so hopefully won't be long xx

There is deffo something there @Jac2019 ... can I be put down for 20th please, I’ll only be 11dpo but it’s my partners birthday and thought we’d do one and see.
Thank you not getting hopes up yet but be great to get my rainbow baby. That would be amazing birthday present if you got your bfp on your partners birthday. I will add you just now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back