* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Things like that really irritate me. Why can't people just do their job properly??
Definitely still go for this scan because like you said they may be able to see something. Are you going to inform them how long you have been TTC? I would, they might listen to you and put you forward for some testing? xx

I can mention it to them but I’m not sure they’ll have much else in the way of testing to offer me. To them I’m just unexplained infertility as I’ve been through the nhs system already. It really sucks.

I remember it being a fight a few cycles after my MC just to get my GP to check my bloods to see if I was still ovulating, that doctor then even said to me everything is fine you’ll probably get pregnant again quickly. Another 2 years.. nope. xx

Amazing.. Congratulations to you... Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months. You can have your name up on 4th if you wanted? Nothing silly here all just encouraging ladies, which I love. Xxx <3
Could I? Oooh I'm happy to be part of something hahaha xx

Could I? Oooh I'm happy to be part of something hahaha xx
Of course added you on to page. All in this together so happy to have you on here, always a good memory too to look back at. How are you feeling? Hope nausea not too bad for you xxx

Of course added you on to page. All in this together so happy to have you on here, always a good memory too to look back at. How are you feeling? Hope nausea not too bad for you xxx
Thank you:)I'll defo be following everyone's journey going forward too! I'm not too bad thanks, some nausea, insomnia and loss of appetite but it just doesn't even feel real yet xx

Thank you:)I'll defo be following everyone's journey going forward too! I'm not too bad thanks, some nausea, insomnia and loss of appetite but it just doesn't even feel real yet xx
With my first pregnancy I just remember it hit me week 6 so hope doesn't get too bad for you. I lost my appetite too. Hoping I get another bfp before Christmas. Yeah it's crazy when you get that 2 lines takes weeks and weeks to feel real. Sometimes not even until get hospital appointments or scan. Just hope you have healthy and happy 8/9months to go. Xxx

With my first pregnancy I just remember it hit me week 6 so hope doesn't get too bad for you. I lost my appetite too. Hoping I get another bfp before Christmas. Yeah it's crazy when you get that 2 lines takes weeks and weeks to feel real. Sometimes not even until get hospital appointments or scan. Just hope you have healthy and happy 8/9months to go. Xxx
Yeah, I hope it's not too bad too haha with my dd1 I was sick from 7 weeks until around 26 weeks, it was horrendous. Could barely move some days!

I'm guessing it wont feel real until I go to the first booking appointment hehe xx

Anyone on selenium/vitamin E/other supplements to boost lining care to share the dose that they take? Looking at getting some from ebay. Went for lining scan and it's a bit too thin :(:(:(

Anyone on selenium/vitamin E/other supplements to boost lining care to share the dose that they take? Looking at getting some from ebay. Went for lining scan and it's a bit too thin :(:(:(
Sorry can’t help with your question but I was wondering if your periods are very light? Mine are and I did wonder about my own lining! Will be watching for what people recommend to you xx

Sorry can’t help with your question but I was wondering if your periods are very light? Mine are and I did wonder about my own lining! Will be watching for what people recommend to you xx

I do have light periods. My lining was sufficient during my IVF stimulation cycle... but now my estrogen dose has been increased. I've also been for some acupuncture, started drinking beetroot juice, plan to have 3 brazil nuts a day and a few extra vitamins. Fingers crossed it catches up and not all is lost! x

Mine are very light now @Littleperson but maybe because I'm late 30's. My lining is okay so don't worry about that side if you are to do with periods. Xxx

Tested today and BFN. Have tested the last few days as this cycle just seems different. 13dpo, no spotting yet as I usually do, but my cycles can be 32 days and only at 29, so she might catch up soon, hoping not... Having some great nausea, which normally happens, however not quite this bad. I'm going to look into these brazil nuts I keep hearing about!

Tested today and BFN. Have tested the last few days as this cycle just seems different. 13dpo, no spotting yet as I usually do, but my cycles can be 32 days and only at 29, so she might catch up soon, hoping not... Having some great nausea, which normally happens, however not quite this bad. I'm going to look into these brazil nuts I keep hearing about!
Aww keeping fingers crossed for you. Not out yet and many don't get bfp until AF due. I just eat the Brazil nuts not sure if def work or not but started taking in July when got bfp but think that maybe just coincidence but trying again this month. Good luck xxx :pray: <3

Brazil nuts are the most minging thing ever! Could think of a hundred things I’d rather be eating right now but I’m determined this month to try everything and anything I read on the internet!

28D9EF0B-57AC-4F9A-B095-8E2BABB2C4D2.jpeg

Brazil nuts are the most minging thing ever! Could think of a hundred things I’d rather be eating right now but I’m determined this month to try everything and anything I read on the internet!

View attachment 88391
Why not get the chocolate Brazil nuts if struggling normal ones I love the choc ones I know some eat them that way as easier. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back