* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

My boobs hurt so much this morning, thought maybe the cb digi opk would be a positive but it’s just another high result with the flashing smiley. I don’t have anymore tests left for digi so just have to use cheapies now. I’ll try a cheapie opk later today just in case as cd13 now.

Fed up of dtd already though, think hubby is as well last night he said really again? lol.

It wasn't as heavy as normal but was a 4 day bleed (sorry tmi) some clots xx

Agree some HCG monitoring would be good to observe this. I had bfp followed by a period type bleed for 48 hours, hcg kept going up but was ectopic. Not trying to scare anyone at all, but just to reiterate that it is best to keep a close eye on it and if any pain, see GP that day or go to a&e x

They sent me for blood test then if that is positive to then repeat on Friday to see if levels are increasing. I always get pain that side anyway as that's my ovay that is polycystic. So won't know if it is an ectopic. Spoke to one of my friends and she had af just before she found out she was pregnant.

Not only is it a worry getting pregnant there's the worry after if you'll miscarry or if it's in the right place. Why is this so difficult :(

Ladies hoping for some advice..... so not sure when I ovulate, have PCOS and last cycle was 80 odd days long so started doing opk early this month so I can try and keep an eye on the lines...
FF app says fertile window Saturday - Thursday. Have been taking 2 a day since Monday.
Am I right in thinking ovulation looks like yesterday Tuesday? Or could I still be waiting for it?

070905E4-673E-47CB-819C-2E1021F49DE3.jpeg

New here! I believe I'm 2DPO, so I'll start testing on the 17th!

Last edited:
Ladies hoping for some advice..... so not sure when I ovulate, have PCOS and last cycle was 80 odd days long so started doing opk early this month so I can try and keep an eye on the lines...
FF app says fertile window Saturday - Thursday. Have been taking 2 a day since Monday.
Am I right in thinking ovulation looks like yesterday Tuesday? Or could I still be waiting for it?

View attachment 88319
I used to have the same issue with my cycles - PCOS and cycles anywhere from 45-70 days. It was confusing and so hard to plan anything. Thankfully BC after I split from my ex husband regulated me, so it seems easier this time around.

Your Tuesday OPK looks like my positive OPK this cycle, after it was dried. I'd just keep testing to see if your OPK gets lighter.

New here! 10-11 years ago I was TTC with my ex husband and tried for 3ish years, then found out he had no swimmers (definitely not the reason for the divorce - we stayed together 7 years after), and I came to terms with not being a mom. I've moved on after my divorce with a great guy, so I'm surprisingly in the TWW again.

I believe I'm 2DPO, so I'll start testing on the 17th!
Welcome good luck. I am also on 2dpo so hope there are a few bfps this month. I have added you on to the front page xxx :2ww:

I am back for October, after posting for the first time in September. I am feeling really good about this month - I am hoping that is a good sign! I will be testing on 10/20. :2ww:Thank you!

After a week of dtd 5 times, taking folic acid, drinking cranberry juice, eating fresh pineapple and nuts, laying with my legs in the air, avoiding hot baths (my absolute fave) and wearing fluffy socks non stop I’m now I’m the 2ww! Fingers crossed this is the one! Sick of people telling me to ‘relax’ and ‘don’t overthink it’! I’m still fairly new in the ttc journey but surely doing everything you can to help your chances is a good thing right?!

Hi all, good luck for everyone testing in October!!
Give dates and I will add you to the front page :wave:

Baby dust to all :dust: :dust:

1. @Lynsey252831 :bfp:
7. @ZoyaYuna
8. @Hannah1678. @babylove2016
9. @GeekMaker. @DubChick
10. @Haikos. @kels1234
11. @liz85 @PinkFlamingo
17. @kiyaa
19. @Jac2019
20. @Sterksworks
21. @chattychar1990
23. @Littleperson
26. @Sydney
28. @ttc2019
31. @CrazyChic

:dust: :dust: :dust:
Hi ladies can I join? Long time lurker, first time poster :D currently in 2ww 4dpo you can put me down for Oct 25 for testing please!

been ttc for just over a year but started to get more serious about 2 cycles ago. Lots of luck to all :):)

Hi ladies can I join? Long time lurker, first time poster :D currently in 2ww 4dpo you can put me down for Oct 25 for testing please!

been ttc for just over a year but started to get more serious about 2 cycles ago. Lots of luck to all :):)
Hi welcome. Great to have you with us though hope it is a short stay in ttc. I have added you to front. Good luck xxx

After a week of dtd 5 times, taking folic acid, drinking cranberry juice, eating fresh pineapple and nuts, laying with my legs in the air, avoiding hot baths (my absolute fave) and wearing fluffy socks non stop I’m now I’m the 2ww! Fingers crossed this is the one! Sick of people telling me to ‘relax’ and ‘don’t overthink it’! I’m still fairly new in the ttc journey but surely doing everything you can to help your chances is a good thing right?!
You have done loads and I hope this is your month. Good luck in :2ww: . Would love to see more bfps this month xxx

I did a cheapie opk this morning (yes I know they shouldn’t be done with fmu really) and got a definite positive, I’ll check it again later today but guessing I’ll ovulate later today or tomorrow? I have a scan tomorrow so maybe they’ll tell me if I did.

I guess you can put me down for 28th for testing? I imagine AF will show up before I even get to think about it though xx

I did a cheapie opk this morning (yes I know they shouldn’t be done with fmu really) and got a definite positive, I’ll check it again later today but guessing I’ll ovulate later today or tomorrow? I have a scan tomorrow so maybe they’ll tell me if I did.

I guess you can put me down for 28th for testing? I imagine AF will show up before I even get to think about it though xx
I do them with fmu as its the easiest one for me to follow and on positive day I did it again around 9.30/10 and it was my blazing one then again later and gone down. If I didn't do in morning I would miss it and still works for me.
That would be exciting to get a scan around ovulation and be able to know and see. Yeah I put myself as ovulation either late at night or early next day so I just use next day for dpo purposes... Good luck :dance: xx

Thank you for the luck xx Defo been trying a lot more this month than the last couple of cycles so we have some sort of chance I hope.

The scan should’ve been done July/August really as I had a cycle where AF started early for me at cd23 and then I bled for just over 2 weeks. Was told I was going to be sent for an emergency scan to check if everything was ok but took ages to get a letter through and turns out they never sent it for an emergency. Almost seems pointless now as I’ve had 2 periods since that long bleed and both seemed fine and stopped when they were meant to but will still go incase they see something that isn’t normal.

Thank you for the luck xx Defo been trying a lot more this month than the last couple of cycles so we have some sort of chance I hope.

The scan should’ve been done July/August really as I had a cycle where AF started early for me at cd23 and then I bled for just over 2 weeks. Was told I was going to be sent for an emergency scan to check if everything was ok but took ages to get a letter through and turns out they never sent it for an emergency. Almost seems pointless now as I’ve had 2 periods since that long bleed and both seemed fine and stopped when they were meant to but will still go incase they see something that isn’t normal.
Things like that really irritate me. Why can't people just do their job properly??
Definitely still go for this scan because like you said they may be able to see something. Are you going to inform them how long you have been TTC? I would, they might listen to you and put you forward for some testing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back