* OCTOBER 2019 - Testing Thread *

Ladies I have my consultant appointment this afternoon to give us the results of my Hsg test and the oh’s SA test.
I will keep you all updated xx
Eeeeeee good luck Char!!!! Will keep everything crossed for good news! Xxxx

Blow me down.

One of my app told me to start doing on my opk today so I did, and I have a dark second line not a positive but its dark. I've never had a surge build up this early :think:

On another note I hope everything is OK @chattychar1990 <3<3

So....

I was thinking maybe I should do a hpt to be sure and I got these.

No idea what to make of it as I had what was af and used tampons etc none of it makes sense. I don't know where to go from here

IMG_20191009_064224.jpg

Last edited:
@CrazyChic congrats! Was the bleeding maybe not enough and could have just been implantation bleed maybe?

I’d call a doctor and explain what has happened, see if they can check your hcg levels and make sure they’re increasing?

Hopefully everything is okay though x

@CrazyChic congrats! Was the bleeding maybe not enough and could have just been implantation bleed maybe?

I’d call a doctor and explain what has happened, see if they can check your hcg levels and make sure they’re increasing?

Hopefully everything is okay though x
It wasn't as heavy as normal but was a 4 day bleed (sorry tmi) some clots xx

I had thrush too and took something for that xx

It wasn't as heavy as normal but was a 4 day bleed (sorry tmi) some clots xx

Defo call a doctor and see what they can offer. Checking bloods over 48 hours would be the best way to see if hcg is increasing. Hopefully everything is okay though and this is your bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back