*** October 2015 Mummies ***

Pleased to report... i dont have gestational diabetes!
I do however still feel crap. Nobody should deprive Gail of food haha

Tri2 very quiet just now!

Has anyone picked up their bounty packs? If so what was in them? Xx

I keep forgetting to do mine, I don't think you get much in them now days. I had my GTT test today just need to wait for the results x

Think I'll collect mine for noseyness more than anything

When do you get your results Cas? Xx

There worth picking up, I just keep forgetting -the ones after birth are good as you usually get a full size pack wipes and couple nappies. I probably get results back next week when seeing consultant. How are you getting on? X

Last edited:
I've not bothered with anything like the freebies etc
I'd 'safely store them' never to be seem again haha

I have a GTT test at 28 weeks. Not looking forward to it at all. Is it ok to drive yourself or do you need someone to collect you? I picked my friend up from hers and I don't know why she didn't drive unless she was told not to.

I have a GTT test at 28 weeks. Not looking forward to it at all. Is it ok to drive yourself or do you need someone to collect you? I picked my friend up from hers and I don't know why she didn't drive unless she was told not to.

I drove to mine today, but you can feel quite off colour from fasting the night before, I was ok today but did feel fairly funky the last time I had one done. I think it just depends on how you feel Hun, also you have to wait around for 2hrs for repeat bloods, so it is sometimes nice to have some company!

Hubby feels terrible
He sat on the edge of the bed to give me a cuddle this morning
Not quite remembering my belly goes out much further these days
And he squished Eli a bit :(

Hey ladies,
hope you're all keeping well. I haven't been on the forum as I was away for two weeks on holidays. Had a great holiday, lots of relaxing and got quite a good tan despite very little sunbathing, all the increased pregnancy melanin is fantastic!

Can't believe there not much time until I hit my third trimester! eeek! Time is flying.

I'm more or less niggle free at the moment apart from DIRE reflux if I'm not careful with what I eat. And I'm on Losec twice a day! I dread to think that I'm going to be like in 10 weeks time :((((

Hey ladies,
hope you're all keeping well. I haven't been on the forum as I was away for two weeks on holidays. Had a great holiday, lots of relaxing and got quite a good tan despite very little sunbathing, all the increased pregnancy melanin is fantastic!

Can't believe there not much time until I hit my third trimester! eeek! Time is flying.

I'm more or less niggle free at the moment apart from DIRE reflux if I'm not careful with what I eat. And I'm on Losec twice a day! I dread to think that I'm going to be like in 10 weeks time :((((

Glad you had a lovely holiday, we went away in May and it was lovely, took while to get back to normal life!

I cant believe how quick our pg are going, still don't feel prepared for October - feeling a bit down today just worrying about a few things, not bump related.

Still cant decide on what pram to go for this time- what's everyone else getting? Also hope bump is ok today Gail, I think mine is used to being squashed by her big sisters xx

He was quiet that day but back to kicking lumps outta me xx

I really want the cosatto giggle2 pram and travel set but hubby is still digging his heels saying £400 too much for a pram (despite that it's the only thing we are buying this time and we spent £2k on mama and papa nursery furniture for my first without complaint!)

I know what you mean about freaking out as Oct coming up fast! I just found my copy of hypnobirthing CD and put it on today, jeez it brought back memories from my first but it's like a light switch went on and I finally realised oh sh!t I have to give birth in 3 months!!!!!!!! I don't think I'd quite realised this until today lol now I'm freaking out!!!!!

My bump was very quiet yesterday now she's woken up today!

Bunnykins- I'm so tempted to buy a bugaboo bee but don't think I can justify spending so much on a pram, I want something light easy to push and still be able to keep hold of my younger 2 when out and about. The cosatto prams seem very popular, hope you get your way - as for birth I'm not thinking about it but know I will be panicking in October x

Now I've started thinking about the birth I can't stop lol!! I've just looked back my old posts to remind myself when I started the raspberry leaf tea and how many cups etc! I'm like a woman obsessed now with prep for tri 3!!! Might even get my hospital bag packed next week!!!!!

Mind you I was born 5 weeks prem, my sis had my nephew 9 weeks prem and my cousin had her baby 5 weeks prem so I'm kinda thinking just cos I went 9days over last time not to be blasé that I will again!!!

Last edited:
My friend had a baby last weekend 6wks early, so you never know- I'm having section somewhere between 37-38 wks depending how pregnancy goes x

Why do I still feel like I have to wait ages for this little one?! :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back