*** October 2015 Mummies ***

petchy

Reaction score
NB! Tapatalk swallowed the list during editing for the second time :wall: So I have copy/pasted the list as it was from the Tri1 thread, and have changed those of you who have replied with correct details - if you spot an error, please just let me know and I'll edit (not with Tapatalk though!)

October Due Dates:

4th • Sharmon • KHTW :pink:

6th • staceymo :pink: • Shelly1812 :yellow:

7th • Flisstebbs :blue: • Clairethehair :blue:

8th • Tasha BlueEyes •

12th • Trying4no2

13th • ChloeSmith :yellow:

17th • Pumpkin9 • Littletwix :blue: • Petchy :pink: • Charlie86

18th • TT254 • Laurajcole

19th • Bonfire Bride :blue:

21st • sweetpamii • MrsS143 :blue: • CarrieMarshall :yellow:

22nd • cas2015

24th • MrsV

25th • Bunnykins :yellow:

27th • mumagain@37 • Quinn1979

28th • kayuki123 • MrsMeaney

30th • Georgesmum :blue:

31st • vegas • first_time_mum :blue:

:dust:

Last edited:
Keep my seat warm
I'll be here in a fortnight lol

Hiii October Mummies :wave:

I'm back off to a scary trimester on Saturday. Enjoy tri 2, hopefully it's a lovely time for you all.x

well hello :) can I please be put down for EDD on 6th Oct I got moved up two days cheers hun xx

Yaaaaay! Can I be moved to 6th Oct please petchy?

Updated :)

I feel like i am trespassing now, sneaking in here a week early ;)

Woohooo! Sooooooooooooon :)

Welcome October mummies! :wave:

All the best for tri 2 xx

Bumping this up for the October mummies that are ahead of me :) I'll be over officially on Wednesday!

I'm here already, it's lonely without you all though haha!!

See you soon Petchy :) xx

woohoo!! finally!! Tri 2, here I am :lol:

Hi KHTW, how's you? Welcome to Tri 2!! :)

Where is Scotland you from? Xx

Thanks Shelly! I'm from Aberdeen, you??
I am so happy to be in Tri 2 now! All the sickness is gone and I got my energy back too :yay:

Last edited:
Just near Glasgow (Motherwell).

Me too, Tri1 was never ending haha!

Lucky you, still having a bit of nausea, however been feeling better this weekend (thankfully lol) x

I just now realise how awful I was feeling during the first weeks... Hope your nause goes soon x We are having a gender scan on 25th, can't wait to see the baby again!

It's amazing to think we can find out the sex so soon!! Exciting! We're staying team yellow (it will be hard). You got any gut feel on the sex just now?

My nhs official 12 week scan isn't until Fri (I'll be nearly 15 weeks!����), can't believe they've left me so long - on plus side get to see the baby again. Xx

How come they didn't take you earlier?! It's a bit of a joke! But yes seeing the baby again is a bonus (guessing you paid for an early scan yourself?)

We always said we would find out, we both hate surprises :lol: I think it's a boy and so does OH. If we find we are having a girl it will be a bit of a shock :)

Welcome to tri 2 girls! I'm
Off to tri three tomorrow...time will fly from now on!! Enjoy! X

Hi & bye BonzE, hope Tri3 guys in for you :).

KHTW I can only imagine it's due to 2 early scans (6 & 9 weeks) and the fact that I don't want the down syndrom testing, so they're not time pressured to do the dating scan. We paid for scan @ 12 weeks haha! I was getting anxious again lol.

Oh so if they say girl you'll he shocked! Mind & keep us all updated, think we'll have a couple more Oct mummies join us mid week :) x

I see, I thought maybe it was a mistake on their side - heard of that before!

Can't wait to have all the girls over, it's veird being divided between 2 pages :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back