*** October 2015 Mummies ***

Bunnykins you buy that pram - LOL. I feel a bit rubbish on the shopping side. I just don't know what else we really need to buy. And have some money saved that I can just go and get it at once because it's only small bits and pieces.
Hubby said I can get a new pram to cheer me up, but I don't know what I want. We have a Bugaboo from daughter no.1.

I keep getting quite and active days. My days at work I'm more distracted about feeling movement. I need to finish up soon LOL and be a lady of leisure again. Don't think hubby quite agrees.

We got the Icandy (should be in next month. Karolina I feel the same, it's agggeessss away lol xx

3 months still to go
That is ages when you're counting down each day lol

I know I'm wishing the weeks away too! Hey KH - one of the girls from our ovulation buddy thread yonks ago has got her bfp! :D seems like we have come a long way since then, for a bit of perspective x

Aww hope your babies arrive close to due date, my first pg seemed to go so slow- just couldn't wait to meet my little girl, she's 11 now lol

I was wide a wake early this morning so popped to Next sale, here's the babies goodies.

WP_20150718_002.jpg

I know I'm wishing the weeks away too! Hey KH - one of the girls from our ovulation buddy thread yonks ago has got her bfp! :D seems like we have come a long way since then, for a bit of perspective x

Who is it? I am still keeping my fingers crossed for Emily :)

It's MillieLaura she was TTC same time as us x

I remember millielaura from the TTC thread, that's great news :) wishing her well!

Headed to Ikea this morning to get a free standing unit for our hall cupboard, it was a disaster in there. Now we have five shelves with stuff neatly arranged. Room for another one on the other side of the cupboard which can be reserved for baby things :)

I had set aside a bit of money to get a car seat this week but I need to get the base off my sis. No point in getting the seat until I have the base to make sure it's definitely the right one. I still feel like I've bought hardly anything and am dying to buy something (bugaboo is to be borrowed, renting a crib).

Just noticed I'm double figures now whoop whoop!!!!!! It's going bloody scary fast now, August is my last full month at work as taking some hols before mat leave so finishing middle September.

Seeing the midwife for first time since I was 14 weeks tomorrow, she's notorious for mis-measuring bumps so I reckon she'll have a fit when she sees the size of mine!!! Thank god I've already got 3 growth scans booked in because of my anti coagulation drugs, so if she does panic me I only have to wait 2 weeks for my scan to show me babba is ok!!!

My Gest diabetes test isn't until 31st feels like ages away I'll be 28 weeks which feels really late to be having one so starting to worry a bit??

Who is it? I am still keeping my fingers crossed for Emily :)

Stacey, guess who just posted on PFP announcement thread?! Emily! ;)

Good luck for GTT test Bunnykins, mine was meant for 28 wks.

So had my 4D scan today, baby still being little monkey got go back in 2 wks- at least she's head down now- very low.

Nice choice on pram Shelly, they look practical as they can be used as double if needed x

woke up with a fright
I must've dreamt I had 3 weeks rather than 3 months left
Im 27 weeks tomorrow, in my head it must've been 37 weeks lol

My heart sank. I was thinking oh no ... My hospital bag aint packed, what about if i go early in work before maternity leave and my waters go with an almighty gush rather than a trickle? I've not got a towel to catch any of it? What would the cleaners think? I've no pads either? Omg the nursery still has no furniture, I've not washed any of his clothes!

Safe to say my heart was doing 10 to the dozen

For the first time I've felt like the 3 months left arent actually long enough
I'm starting to panic lol !!

Is anyone else feeling so ill prepared???

On a lighter note - our 4d scan is today!!

Yayyy

I think i booked it almost 10 weeks ago
Seems forever I've been waiting lol

It never mentioned having to drink beforehand in the letter though
Do i need a full bladder or not?? X

Mrs, can't wait to see the pictures!! And you don't have to drink beforehand but you should have a chocolate bar or some fizzy soda 10 min before so the baby is moving loads and you get nice poses - that's what I've been told :)

Yes, last night I was dreaming of loosing the plug!!!! Crazy..
I feel quite prepared tho... just the bag to be packed and that is it. I think I will buy all the pads, PJ etc for packing next month x

Last edited:
I'm starting to think about my bag already. Got breast pads the other day and going to head to the shops today to try to get some nighties that button down the front for breastfeeding.

I read somewhere that you need a bag for baby, a bag for the labour ward and then a bag for your room - that sound right to anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back