~~~~~~********November Mummies********~~~~~~

Sorry ladies I will update this thread when I next get a chance on the laptop.

How are we all?

Xx

I haven't been on here hardly this pregnancy as so busy chasing my 13 month old around but please could I be added to the list, im expecting a blue bundle on the 18th :) xx thank you xx

Not too bad, felt really poorly yesterday but definitely better today. Im gonna have a bit of a pamper day, dying my hair, new nails (I do my own acrylic extensions) im even gonna shave my legs and sort out my bikini area!! If I can figure out the logistics lol

Ive got an empty house and a face mask and some homemade booze free red wine for later tonight, gonna try to forget that im a baby-oven for a few hours :)

Got my 39wk appointment at MW tomorrow at 11am so I'll go back to being a baby maker then!

Sounds fab pippa - I've dyed my hair today to cover the greys and attempted to take gel off toes. Meant to have it done tonight but didn't think id be allowed with surgery (never asked) not sure if im allowed to wax either as read somewhere your not meant to. Argh!

Enjoy your pamper day x

Sounds fab pippa - I've dyed my hair today to cover the greys and attempted to take gel off toes. Meant to have it done tonight but didn't think id be allowed with surgery (never asked) not sure if im allowed to wax either as read somewhere your not meant to. Argh!

Enjoy your pamper day x

If you have any kind of surgery they need a finger or toe nail polish free just so they can check circulation etc, if you just do your toes but not your finger nails or vice versa it would be fine :) xx

I've had my 38 week appointment today, baby is only slightly engaged. I'm annoyed!

I'm so full of cold I feel really crap too. Might just go back to bed!

Getting to the stage of just wanting to have this baby now....Got a midwife appt tomorrow and hoping he's moved further down. Don't feel like he's coming anytime soon though :(

A bit fed up as its my due date- had a sweep this morning and cervix still very high and not dilated at all! Baby is almost fully engaged though! Think I'm going to aim for 2 weeks time when ill be induced and if she comes beforehand then that's great! Xx

Blair John McPhail Lindsay was born on 13th @ 14:44 weighing 9lb 2 oz

X

Enjoy your pamper day x

If you have any kind of surgery they need a finger or toe nail polish free just so they can check circulation etc, if you just do your toes but not your finger nails or vice versa it would be fine :) xx

Bugger I cancelled my toes for tonight! Still can just paint them myself - well try with this bump ha ha x

Can everyone stop queue jumping please???? Grrr.....

Tell me about it pippa! I'm 4 days over and people having babies is making it worse haha xx

A girl I have on Facebook had her baby last week, she is a week behind me, she was 36 weeks! So unfair!! I was so jealous!
Midwife reckoned I wouldn't make it to 40weeks but honestly.. I still see myself being pregnant in December! Grrrrr we need to get these November babies out!!!

X

had a false alarm on Sunday night, baby fully engaged, 5 hours of braxton hicks every 10-15min, then eventually managed to fall asleep at 3am and by the time I woke up three hours later it had all stopped and baby popped back out again :(

Come on baby, I want cuddles!

A girl who was due the same day as me had her baby last week. Gahh!

Losing the will to live!

Oh god, how annoying!

Tell me about it. At least I know baby has to come out sooner or later. Had my 40 week checkup this morning and MW said they'll induce at 41 weeks with a catheter, so shouldn't have more than a week to wait at the longest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back