~~~~~~********November Mummies********~~~~~~

I don't actually mind going overdue...as long as baby engages and it looks like I can try for my VBAC, I will happily wait it out. What is soul-destroying is this waiting, but knowing that it will very likely end in surgery anyway :(

I have a strange feeling Grace will come early. OH is convinced it'll be Saturday. I've got really bad back ache which started two days ago and my hot water bottle just hasn't touched it. Today I've had quite bad braxton hicks after we DTD so who knows! He might be right!

Eeep! it's November!!! How's everyone feeling?

I'm currently sat at home on my first day of Maternity leave wondering how on earth I'm supposed to fill my days until baby arrives...

IT'S FINALLY OUR MONTH!!! :D :dance: :baby: :pink: :blue: :swaddle: :preg: :bump: :family: :dust:

Last edited:
Eeep! it's November!!! How's everyone feeling?

I'm currently sat at home on my first day of Maternity leave wondering how on earth I'm supposed to fill my days until baby arrives...

I feel great but baby has really moved down a lot this morning, my pelvis really hurts lol. All good signs though I hope! Going to waddle into town later and meet a friend for lunch and buy my pjs for my hospital bag. Everything else all sorted just need a baby :D

I would enjoy some chill time hun, watch some girly movies, eat some nice food and put your feet up. Enjoy your last days of peace before little one arrives xx

First day of mat leave for me too. Hoping baby turns as really didn't want surgery :( off to meet my mum today as need to get bits for hospital bag especially if in for a c section. Am so unprepared on that front.

How exciting nov is here though and we will have our babies soon x

Sweep has done precisely nothing, boooo. Booked in for induction on Tues, so am guessing we'll meet our baby next week sometime! Lazy child :) xx

Haha Chloe that's what I keep saying about mine, lazy baby :) I hope baby comes before you need to be induced will keep
You in my thoughts xx

My family and my hubby and he's family think I'll be early ( due 20th ) id love that to be honest but just have a feeling he'll make me wait lol
I feel as though I've dropped as up top isn't feeling full anymore and I've got more pressure down below feeling like I need to pee when I don't and bruised (that's the only way I can describe it )
I have monday and tuesday left in work and then ive got 8 days holiday before my maternity officially starts nov 18th
all prepared now just need H ha ha x

Has anyone else got to the point where they've started doing the 'this is the last time....' thing?! So far this week I've done 'this might be the last time I......change the bed sheets.....take the bins out......watch the X factor'!! Of course, if he takes another 3 weeks to come, I might yet do all of those things again several times over!

What have you other November mummies been telling yourself it's that last thing you might do before life changes forever?!

Has anyone else got to the point where they've started doing the 'this is the last time....' thing?! So far this week I've done 'this might be the last time I......change the bed sheets.....take the bins out......watch the X factor'!! Of course, if he takes another 3 weeks to come, I might yet do all of those things again several times over!

What have you other November mummies been telling yourself it's that last thing you might do before life changes forever?!

Yup, I have been doing this!

My main thought has been this is last time me and OH can just chill out together n giggle like idiots totally on our own. Makes me a little sad in a way but we can't wait to meet our baby :D

Also finding it weird when we are talking about plans we have for end of month and we are discussing if it would be too cold to have baby out at night and if their snowsuit is warm enough hahaha. Feel very grown up! x

max was born 10:06am on the 8th november, 7lb 8 oz :) xxx

Yes, I've been doing this. We have a LO already, but she goes to bed at 6pm and gets up at 7am, plays well during the day and sometimes naps, so we're in a great routine.

Usually it's possible to do the stuff you've always done but you just end up doing it at different times, i.e. when the baby's sleeping.

I think it's my nice, quiet evenings I'll miss the most. But I can't wait to have my baby here - this pregnancy's been tough and I'm so pleased they're doing the section this coming week (was a December mummy, but now going to be a November one!).

Congratulations Rebecca :)

Personally im so so sick of beimg pregnant that im tired of listening to myself whinge!

Yay baby Max!

I'm the same Pippa, getting on my own nerves!

congratulations rebecca!!!
me too pippa i want her out!!!!!!! so so so so so fed up! Xx

Me too I'm 39 plus 2 and wa hoping that she would have been here by now :( x

Me too! Was meant to be a mummy days ago, so frustrating :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member