~~~~~~********November Mummies********~~~~~~

Already had two text messages this morning asking if I'd had the baby! It's not even 9am

I completely agree! I'm 12 days overdue but I would tell people if I had had the baby or was in established labour so why ask grrr! X

Why is everyone so annoying today?!

I've managed to upset one of my friends by saying I won't send out messages when I'm in labour because no one needs to know, why would I do that?! It's really annoyed me that she's upset! It's no one else's business and I feel like everyone feels the need to make me feel bad at the moment!

big hugs ladies, hang in there. people can get very annoying towards the end with the incessant has it arrived yet questions, but I found it helped me to remember that at least it meant they were thinking of me, even if the way they expressed themselves VERY annoyingly...

Forgot to update this! Lowen Tamarisk Gardiner born 27/11/13 :) x

Greyson Ward Smith born 30/11/12 :)

Mrs Hop you need to send me a message with your paypal email or something, I owe you a fiver!

Greyson Ward Smith born 30/11/12 :)

Mrs Hop you need to send me a message with your paypal email or something, I owe you a fiver!

I'm soooo jealous! Hahaha congratulations Pippa, he's such a cutie! Take that fiver and put it towards something funky for the lil dude and tell him that he deserves it for being a good baby and coming out! Hops currently deserves nothing more than a smacked bum because three days into slow labour and contractions are virtually zilch!

Enjoy your little man Pippa, really happy he's finally here! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back