~~~~~~********November Mummies********~~~~~~

2nd sweep tomorrow at 41 weeks! Please can everyone keep their fingers crossed for me as I've had enough of the pain now and keep having nightmares about stillbirth- just want her safe and sound in my arms xx

I really hope that the sweep does it's magic for you chick, best of luck x

Fingers crossed for you loopylou! I have terrible nightmares too, you're not alone there.

I've felt really different and weird today! My back aches and I've got pains where I think my cervix is. And I can hardly walk! Soooo heavy and achey. It's just all so weird!

Fingers crossed for you loopylou! I have terrible nightmares too, you're not alone there.

I've felt really different and weird today! My back aches and I've got pains where I think my cervix is. And I can hardly walk! Soooo heavy and achey. It's just all so weird!

I was like this before I went into labour and the day before whenever she moved it would really hurt I had two stop what I was doing all the time. Fingers crossed

Xx

I was like this before I went into labour and the day before whenever she moved it would really hurt I had two stop what I was doing all the time. Fingers crossed

Xx

Eeeeek! No baby yet but had quite strong period pains yesterday. I hope it's my body getting ready, really do not want to be induced!

40+2 and just got back from the comedy gig, it was fab :) went to see Jimeoin, come home, had Singapore spicy noodles...

STILL PREGNANT! !!

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like that Pippa!

Fuck it, have mine while you're at it cuz it doesnt look like im gonna do it any day soon! Lol

Lol! I'm sure he's going to fall out Pippa, I have a feeling Greyson is going to come when you least expect it!

Haha, hopefully it will happen immediately after the next "have you had him yet? ?" txt message I receive because im afraid I may murder one of my friends which would be a shame. ....

It's getting a bit tedious isn't it! I keep saying I would tell you if I had, I wouldn't wait until you asked!

My mum txt me this morning "anything happened yet?"
So I replied "yes. I had a baby, just fell out. He's since learned to talk and walk and has taken up ice hockey much to his father's delight. Why? Did I forget to txt you??"

"Alright sarcy!"

Hahahaha! .

My mum rang and I didn't answer. She then rang another 6 times! I rang back and was like WHAT do you want woman!

"I thought you might be in labour!"

"So you thought that I'd eventually answer my phone when? When I'd had the baby? How long would you have rung for?"

"Erm.. well.."

"I'm not in labour. I'm in the Harvester having lunch. I will tell you when I'm in labour! Maybe.."

This must be so irritating ladies. Sarcasm is probably the best response in the circumstances. Sending you both baby popping vibes. xxx

I was supposed to be a december mummy but I am now rather late in the day catching up with this thread :)

You're right Dotty, sarcasm is the best and only response! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back