*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

Watching ‘Making Babies’ on BBC iPlayer. It’s about IVF. It looks horrible. Not sure I’ll be able to do that :/
I'll have to give that a look when I get a chance.
It must be such a hard thing to go through

Hi guys.. really new to this! Currently month 5 of TTC, keeping my fingers crossed this month is our month!! My AF is due 17/18th so could I put down for 18th please? I had a positive OPK On the 1st so 8DPO at the mo.. resisting testing early!!! Good luck all for the rest of the month xx

Hi guys.. really new to this! Currently month 5 of TTC, keeping my fingers crossed this month is our month!! My AF is due 17/18th so could I put down for 18th please? I had a positive OPK On the 1st so 8DPO at the mo.. resisting testing early!!! Good luck all for the rest of the month xx
Welcome... Hope this is your month. We will be testing around about same time I got a positive OPK on the 3rd and I'm 5dpo but due around 17th maybe slightly later as my cycle length has got slighter longer this month...I am same will try not test early but prob by 8/9dpo I will have caved haha.. Good luck Xxx

Welcome!!! Wishing you lots of luck xxx

Hey ladies! How is everyone? Quick question if you have a chemical does af tend to be longer? Xxx

How are you feeling @liz85.. Mine lasted 5 days when normally I am 3days. Xxx

I’m good how are you getting on?? Mines 5 days at the minute and I’m usually 4 days xx
I'm thinking it was a CP of going by your tests and also if longer AF. Maybe next month will be your month. Fingers crossed. I'm OK 6dpo but who knows if af will come or not. Xxx

I'm thinking it was a CP of going by your tests and also if longer AF. Maybe next month will be your month. Fingers crossed. I'm OK 6dpo but who knows if af will come or not. Xxx
Yes I think your right cause those test all couldn’t have been dodgy. When are you testing this month? Good luck Iv everything crossed for you xx

Ok ladies I couldn't wait until the weekend to test.. currently 10DPO and I got this today... PLEASE tell me I'm not seeing things. I don't know how to react I'm in my car on the supermarket carpark like whaaat?! The last few months I've had solid negatives, never seen any other form of line!! Xx

IMG_20191111_073543.jpg

Ok ladies I couldn't wait until the weekend to test.. currently 10DPO and I got this today... PLEASE tell me I'm not seeing things. I don't know how to react I'm in my car on the supermarket carpark like whaaat?! The last few months I've had solid negatives, never seen any other form of line!! Xx

View attachment 88973
You definitely aren’t seeing things! That is looking good!!! What test is it?! I’d do another one today after a long hold and one tomorrow with fmu just to be absolutely sure! But that definitely has pink colour! Eeek! I really hope this is it for you xxx

View attachment 88973
That looks positive to me! Congratulations! What brand of test is it. I’d leave it 2 days if you can and re-test on Wednesday and the line should be darker then :)

First month of properly charting and it’s looking very up and down so far lol! If I’m back to 28 day cycle I should ovulate tomorrow! If I’m following my recent 35/36 day cycle it should be a week from now! This month already feels long and I’m not even in the 2ww yet!!!

hows everyone else’s cycle so far?! Xxx

ACA381BA-792C-411E-BA5B-56E4FBC90A61.png

View attachment 88973
Ohhhh that is so promising for 10dpo.. Congrats hope it gets darker as the week goes by... Awww poor you in car park it is such an emotional feeling... Hope. You are okay xxx

View attachment 88973

Definitely not seeing things, hope that line gets darker for you. Congratulations xx

First month of properly charting and it’s looking very up and down so far lol! If I’m back to 28 day cycle I should ovulate tomorrow! If I’m following my recent 35/36 day cycle it should be a week from now! This month already feels long and I’m not even in the 2ww yet!!!

hows everyone else’s cycle so far?! Xxx

View attachment 88975
Hope you are okay. I don't bbt but I hope it helps this month... Here's hoping to your ovulation comes in next few days so not having to wait any longer xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back