*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

WHats this ubiquinol? My cycles have been short like 23 days and I’m getting ewcm soon as finished AF so I don’t think that’s going to be a lot of time for the egg to mature so could do with them being longer. I am still breastfeeding though so I’ve no idea what supplements I’m ok to take xx
I was the same last month my cycle was about 24days so started taking ubiquinol and think roughly this cycle will be at least 5 days longer... I had a look and think it is okay when breastfeeding. I saw one person on a site say she got pregnant at 44 first time and used ubiquinol and asked if safe while breastfeeding and then replied herself saying she asked her nuropath and they said the 300mcg she was taking was okay but no harm to ask your doctor or nurse or someone for own peace of mind. It helps with the egg but also protects our own dna as we get older it helps antioxidant support. Good luck xxx

Haha, what is it you don't understand hun? I can try and help you get your head around if you need me to?
Tbh hun i dont think it matters how much you have sex. Aslong as you obviouly do it around ovulation but there have been ladies that do it once a few days before ovulation and fallen pregnant but then there are people who have sex the whole of their ovulation week and don't fall pregnant. It really is pure luck and it only takes the 1 swimmer. x

I don't understand when to use them. Isn't the survey window quite short so it's easy to miss?

Surge window! Silly autocorrect.

Just feel slightly deflated if I'm honest!!!! But in a way I'm glad, I can start to get my head around a negative test and expect my period to arrive on Tuesday. I had forgotten how this feels! I better buckle up for the coming months of this crazy journey :roll: I also forgot how long the 2ww feels.

Here's to many December BFPs for us all <3

Surge can last few hours or few days... I was always 3/4hours but this month a couple days. When you start to see it getting darker you test a few times those days until see the peak then few days after just to make sure. When my surge was short I use to test fmu (I know not meant to if cheap tests but always worked) then when saw it getting darker I use to test around 9.30/10am as my surge was about then and by 1.30 I would see it coming back down again.

Don't be disheartened you are not out until af comes and depending how. Many dpo you still maybe testing too early as implantation is normal between 6-12dpo so don't give up hope yet xxx

Surge can last few hours or few days... I was always 3/4hours but this month a couple days. When you start to see it getting darker you test a few times those days until see the peak then few days after just to make sure. When my surge was short I use to test fmu (I know not meant to if cheap tests but always worked) then when saw it getting darker I use to test around 9.30/10am as my surge was about then and by 1.30 I would see it coming back down again.

Don't be disheartened you are not out until af comes and depending how. Many dpo you still maybe testing too early as implantation is normal between 6-12dpo so don't give up hope yet xxx

Thanks, time will tell I guess but got to remember not to get too ahead of myself :doh:

Ok this is a bit clearer to understand. When would you begin to use opks in your cycle? My cycle is around 35 days long. I was under the illusion to use 1 a day each morning with fun and the darkest line shows ovulation is soon to take place?

I had a look online it says for 35day cycle to start testing around cd18 but me personally I would prob test few days earlier if using cheap opks... Once start to see it darkening try a few times a day hopefully to try and catch the surge as the test line will go darker than control line or as dark...

Hopefully though this is your month but if not and test next month all the ladies on here including myself will help you with the surge when you see it getting darker but I hope more this is still your month xxx

20191108_152918.png

I had a look online it says for 35day cycle to start testing around cd18 but me personally I would prob test few days earlier if using cheap opks... Once start to see it darkening try a few times a day hopefully to try and catch the surge as the test line will go darker than control line or as dark...

Hopefully though this is your month but if not and test next month all the ladies on here including myself will help you with the surge when you see it getting darker but I hope more this is still your month xxx

View attachment 88895

Thank you so much for taking the time to look that up and reply to me! I appreciate it. So nice to know I have you guys to talk to about it all. Very comforting! X

Thank you so much for taking the time to look that up and reply to me! I appreciate it. So nice to know I have you guys to talk to about it all. Very comforting! X
Don't be silly. We are all in this together... I have loved having people to confide in with not wanting to tell family or friends. Just hope you still get that bfp. We are all going through same emotions xx

Hi can you put me down for November 30th to test just looked and I ovulate 17th Nov according to app.
Good luck everyone x
That’s my birthday! Lots of baby dust to you! X

Don't be silly. We are all in this together... I have loved having people to confide in with not wanting to tell family or friends. Just hope you still get that bfp. We are all going through same emotions xx
I'm not feeling it to be honest! I dont feel like this is my month. I know that probably sounds silly as we never know! But I'm in a much better headspace than earlier :)

On a different note, how cold has it become!? I've been freezing all day!

I'm not feeling it to be honest! I dont feel like this is my month. I know that probably sounds silly as we never know! But I'm in a much better headspace than earlier :)

On a different note, how cold has it become!? I've been freezing all day!
I couldnt agree more I was out there with dog and felt like my whole face was frozen time I came in..

Good to hear you are in a good frame of mind xx

Woke up around 4am with the worst nausea. Spent an hour going back and forth to the bathroom. Think my household is coming down with something. Joy!

Its foggy here today and looks crisp outside. Off to football practice at 9am. Taking the biggest cup I can find for my coffee ha!

Woke up around 4am with the worst nausea. Spent an hour going back and forth to the bathroom. Think my household is coming down with something. Joy!

Its foggy here today and looks crisp outside. Off to football practice at 9am. Taking the biggest cup I can find for my coffee ha!
Would wish that was a sign for you...

Hope it isn't too cold a day for you especially if standing outside... I know most have given up coffee but I still take a wee bit along with my decaf just like a wee boost but may need to just go fully to decaf if don't conceive in next few months.. Xxx

Watching ‘Making Babies’ on BBC iPlayer. It’s about IVF. It looks horrible. Not sure I’ll be able to do that :/

Watching ‘Making Babies’ on BBC iPlayer. It’s about IVF. It looks horrible. Not sure I’ll be able to do that :/
Watched that last night with my OH and I sat and cried the whole way through knowing that is going to be me in the near future.
So glad the Oh watched it with me, as now he understands how stressful and emotional it can be x

Sorry to thread hop ladies..

That documentary was made by the lovely ladies from my IVF group, we were all under the same hospital. Please don’t worry about the ivf process, yes it’s difficult and emotionally the biggest rollercoaster you’ll ever be on, but getting my boy from it made every single second more than worthwhile <3 you never think you can do something until it becomes your only option then you manage! I hope it doesn’t become your only option but if it does, please don’t be put off xxx

Watched that last night with my OH and I sat and cried the whole way through knowing that is going to be me in the near future.
So glad the Oh watched it with me, as now he understands how stressful and emotional it can be x

You’re so strong, Char. I know you’ll be able to deal with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back