*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

CD18 and still no ovulation ffs!
It's annoying me now. I have run out of OPK's so need to find a boots in my lunch break to buy some more.
I used my last CB digi this morning and it was flashing so hopefully ovulation is in sight. We have literally DTD so much so really hope we have some strong swimmers waiting up there but realistically i know there isnt. pffttttt!

It's annoying me now. I have run out of OPK's so need to find a boots in my lunch break to buy some more.
I used my last CB digi this morning and it was flashing so hopefully ovulation is in sight. We have literally DTD so much so really hope we have some strong swimmers waiting up there but realistically i know there isnt. pffttttt!
What ashame you have ran out of OPKs when you sound like you are nearing ovulation. Still keep hope. Nothing wrong with that as no one ever knows. Be amazing if you did get your natural bfp. Hope you get your tests and solid one tomorrow xxx

Always routing for you char!!! Xxx

Hope you are okay. I don't bbt but I hope it helps this month... Here's hoping to your ovulation comes in next few days so not having to wait any longer xxx
I’m good thanks jac just so impatient in all areas of trying! A guy in my work is expecting his second and was talking about how they conceived both of theirs on their first month of trying and you just feel like going ‘woopty do’ lol! I always need to remind myself that people aren’t trying to be insensitive they just don’t realise!
How you feeling jac? Xxx

I’m good thanks jac just so impatient in all areas of trying! A guy in my work is expecting his second and was talking about how they conceived both of theirs on their first month of trying and you just feel like going ‘woopty do’ lol! I always need to remind myself that people aren’t trying to be insensitive they just don’t realise!
How you feeling jac? Xxx
Haha there is nothing wrong with your feelings they are natural and it is a sensitive subject for anyone trying. I had in past conceived quickly enough but cannot go full term and feel frustrated too.
I'm okay 7dpo but don't feel this is my month but I'm actually okay with that as I feel the ubiquinol help bring me in line like my early 20s with my symptoms like cm and tender breasts. That alone gives me hope if our turn again hopefully be a strong wee bean. Xxx

Thanks so much everyone! They're early response tests from the coop! I've bought them a few times but gonna grab some others at lunch time. I've just done another one with a 3 hour hold as I couldn't help myself lol! I can definitely still see it. Knowing me I'll end up doing one daily now until AF is due!! ‍♂️ Xx

IMG_20191111_090513.jpg

Thanks so much everyone! They're early response tests from the coop! I've bought them a few times but gonna grab some others at lunch time. I've just done another one with a 3 hour hold as I couldn't help myself lol! I can definitely still see it. Knowing me I'll end up doing one daily now until AF is due!! ‍♂️ Xx

View attachment 88977
That is def a bfp congrats. There is nothing wrong with testing if it makes you feel better just remember be every 2/3days it gets darker.. Xxx

View attachment 88977
That’s amazing!! For sure a BFP!! Congratulations lovely!! Xx

Haha there is nothing wrong with your feelings they are natural and it is a sensitive subject for anyone trying. I had in past conceived quickly enough but cannot go full term and feel frustrated too.
I'm okay 7dpo but don't feel this is my month but I'm actually okay with that as I feel the ubiquinol help bring me in line like my early 20s with my symptoms like cm and tender breasts. That alone gives me hope if our turn again hopefully be a strong wee bean. Xxx
Ooooh that makes me want to try it! I’m being frugal with money just now though on the lead up to Christmas! I like that you can see the affects already! So promising! Xxx

View attachment 88977
Massive congratulations! I really hope this is your sticky bean xx

Ooooh that makes me want to try it! I’m being frugal with money just now though on the lead up to Christmas! I like that you can see the affects already! So promising! Xxx
I understand why as they aren't the cheapest but def feels strange to feel my cycle was like when younger. Not as much energy though as when first started taking them but it did last about 2weeks. I won't buy again until January xxx

Got some aches and pains going on just now! Making me think I might ovulate and have a 28 day cycle instead of 35! Was going to opk and I forgot and just did a wee lol! how long do I need to hold before doing another? Xx

Got some aches and pains going on just now! Making me think I might ovulate and have a 28 day cycle instead of 35! Was going to opk and I forgot and just did a wee lol! how long do I need to hold before doing another? Xx
Normally about a 3-4 hour hold hun xx

CD19 and OPK is getting darker this morning but I am now completely out of them. Boots didn’t have any yesterday so I will try Superdrug on the way into work.
Got a feeling will get my positive later on today thank god!
OH started to think I wasn’t going to ovulate this month and said we went to the spa night at the completely wrong time. Gutted tbh, but it was still a nice little break.
We had a day off DTD last night which is good because swimmers will be stronger when we go tonight. Think I’ll get the preseed out tonight too. Treat the OH to a slippery ride :rotfl:

CD19 and OPK is getting darker this morning but I am now completely out of them. Boots didn’t have any yesterday so I will try Superdrug on the way into work.
Got a feeling will get my positive later on today thank god!
OH started to think I wasn’t going to ovulate this month and said we went to the spa night at the completely wrong time. Gutted tbh, but it was still a nice little break.
We had a day off DTD last night which is good because swimmers will be stronger when we go tonight. Think I’ll get the preseed out tonight too. Treat the OH to a slippery ride :rotfl:
Pissing myself laughing at the slippery ride! Too funny!

I fell asleep last night so never did a test! Xxx

Sorry ladies :rotfl:
I feel like your the only ones I can share my sexual life with hahaha!
@Littleperson - will you test today? Would be great if we was similar dpo and in the 2ww together :)
How are you feeling @Jac2019 xx

Sorry ladies :rotfl:
I feel like your the only ones I can share my sexual life with hahaha!
@Littleperson - will you test today? Would be great if we was similar dpo and in the 2ww together :)
How are you feeling @Jac2019 xx
Hahaha don't be sorry... I spilt my coffee when drinking... Always nice just to laugh. I am the same my OH doesnt really understand so nice to have someone who does and gives me advice.
It would be great for you both as helps someone going through same 2ww.
I'm okay don't feel anything this month really except my breasts really sensitive but put that down to the ubiquinol think it has my eggs thinking they are back to early 20s :lol: xxx

Hahaha don't be sorry... I spilt my coffee when drinking... Always nice just to laugh. I am the same my OH doesnt really understand so nice to have someone who does and gives me advice.
It would be great for you both as helps someone going through same 2ww.
I'm okay don't feel anything this month really except my breasts really sensitive but put that down to the ubiquinol think it has my eggs thinking they are back to early 20s :lol: xxx
Haha, actually made me laugh the fact I made you spill your coffee. Oppssiee!
Yeah my OH is the same. It really is nice to go through all of this with ladies in the same situation. People in my real life just don’t get it and tell me to ‘relax’ the next person that tells me to do that I will probably head butt haha.
I really hope this ubiquinol is making our eggs really healthy.
I have a question ladies - so we picked our chosen ivf clinic from the list just over a month ago but we didn’t get our bloods done until abojt 10 days due to having them in a certain day in my cycle. Do you think I should call the hospital and just ask where we at with the process and when I am expecting the next step? I don’t want to annoy them but at the same time I don’t want them to forget about us like they did with our last follow up appointment? Xx

Haha, actually made me laugh the fact I made you spill your coffee. Oppssiee!
Yeah my OH is the same. It really is nice to go through all of this with ladies in the same situation. People in my real life just don’t get it and tell me to ‘relax’ the next person that tells me to do that I will probably head butt haha.
I really hope this ubiquinol is making our eggs really healthy.
I have a question ladies - so we picked our chosen ivf clinic from the list just over a month ago but we didn’t get our bloods done until abojt 10 days due to having them in a certain day in my cycle. Do you think I should call the hospital and just ask where we at with the process and when I am expecting the next step? I don’t want to annoy them but at the same time I don’t want them to forget about us like they did with our last follow up appointment? Xx
I tested! Wasn’t positive yet though! I think I was wishful thinking and probably will have a 35 day! Have dtd the past couple of days though so covered if so! And still charting but that won’t really tell me til after the fact!

I think you should call! I wouldn’t be worried about annoying people! The people who work in the ivf sector should absolutely understand what this means to people xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back